Prologue

Chaeyoung POV

I need to go outside to sell my painting. I stand up and went out to my room

" I'll tell queen about this!" I said. When i went out, They bow at me.

Son Chaeyoung, a princess wearing a male hanbok. They accept me tho. 22 years old.

"Mother!" When i enter her room. I bow and sit in front of her.

"Can i go to the outside? I'll sell my work! I want to become a famous painter" i smile. She smile.

"Tell the king" no way! he will not allow me tho!

"B-but mother, the last time he didn't allow me" i pout and look down.

"Explain to him. He is your father" i stand up and bow to her.

I went to his room and knock 3 times. Soon the door open. I sit and smile to him.

"If you are here to tell me that you are going outside my answer is no." He didn't look at me yet he knows my plan.

"Nope, that's not. Can you go buy me new clothes? I mean- i need it for preparation for incoming coronation in Chou dynasty" he look at me and nod.

"I'll tell the captain to help the maid for buying your clothes or i'll gonna rent a tailor for you" he said. Checkmate!

"I said buy" he chuckle. And pushing me to went out using his hand gesture.

"Thankyou father" i bow and went to my room immediately.

"Ah! I need one more thing, new shoes!" He chuckle and nod.

I need to prepare to go outside. I will dress as a soldier. Wait for me outside world.

When i peak i saw one soldier guarding my place. I went to him and when he bow, i immediately smack him with the wood i hide.

I think he passed out. I went to my room and i changed my dress into a soldier. Alright! Let's go!

Since i am a soldier i will be free roaming around and free to go outside. I smirk and i saw the captain so i hide.

-

My mission is now almost complete. I need 1 more to sell my painting to become a famous artist. I don't want to become famous because i am a royal blood

I would like to know me as an painter not a princess or anything related to the royal blood.

"I like your art. Can i have this?" I nod and give him my painting called reflection.

My job was done. I have my money, i am hungry so i need to eat.

"Can I have this bread. Don't worry i'll pay" when they are hesitant to give me.

I smile and eat it silently behind the big tree. This is what i want. Good thing i change my dress into a normal one. So i am free this day.

"The Princess is missing! Everyone! Find her!" I heard from afar. So i pretend to go away from them.

"You! You saw her?" I look at him but not whole face.

"N-no" he nod and proceed to go next person. That was close.

When i look at him, he also looking at me. Please no.

"Hey! Stop!" He shout. I immediately run.

"Hey! Stop! I said stop!" I just ignore him continue to run.

Run chaeyoung! The woods! Right! I need to hide! I need to find a cave or somewhere.

-

Panting when i sit in this cave, good thing it's dark in the corner. I will leave when no one is there anymore.

"Find him! Maybe he knows where the princess is!" I cover my mouth when i heard it.

Not in the cave please. Not this cave.

"Others will find her in this cave and the others follow me" oh no! I hope i will not caught.

"Just a cave, nothing here. We saw nothing here just by looking at this place. We just need to tell captain no one's here" they chuckle and went out. I sigh of relief.

I need to rest for a bit. I did run very fast. They giving me a trauma for this.

-

Hey yow! Vote! Thankyou!