Interview ||

A/N: this is just a filler chapter for fun^^

Ok y'all they will be here in five, the manager said. We're all sitting on the couch getting ready for the photoshoot they wanted to do. By the time they get here the wardrobe and makeup crew was already setting up there stuff. Ok there here guys, the manager said. They walked in and gave us all a hello and sat down on the other said if the couch.

Hello I'm Alberto and I'm very grateful y'all decide to help out with this cause, he said. We're glad you reached out to us to help out for this, namjoon said. Yes great so for this we mostly wanna take a photoshoot to add to the advertisement we're making, he said. So I bought in the most beautiful dresses from around the world just for y'all, he said.

Wow really, Tae said. We're wearing dresses in this, he asked. Well yea Tae this is a cause to stop gender norms and a very stereotypical one is dresses are for women, I said. Oh I hope I got a pretty one then, Tae said. Oh you all do I got ones to match y'all's personalities as well, Alberto said. Now Lisa Linda get them to hair and makeup and get Brendan to get there outfits out, he said. They both nodded and took us to the back.

We were all in the makeup room and they gave us a more fierce look and made it really stand out. I look over and saw everyone's they looked amazing. Mostly joonie of course tho he had a white eyeliner that looks so beautiful on him. I was given a smokey eyeshadow with diamonds as my eyeliner. We all finished up and went back towards the dressing rooms and grabbed the outfits with our names on it.

We decided to all go out at the same time after we got dressed but for Tae he had to go to a different room cause his needed multiple people to help put on. It took everyone about ten minutes to get them on. Ok you all ready, Namjoon yelled. Yes!, We all yelled back. Ok 3...2...1 let's go. And with that we all left the dressing rooms gasping at one another.

Namjoon outfit:

Jhope outfit:

Jungkook outfit:

Jungkook outfit: