!Cute Licorice and Kids Scenario!

*I just wanted to say that when Espresso says here that he loves the kids, ITS JUST NORMAL LOVE JUST LIKE SIBLING LOVE NOT WITH LOVERS AND SH!T!-Author

Pancake-YES!I GOT IT SNOW RUN!

Snow-YASSS!OH CRAP, HE'S BEHIND US!

Licorice-Wait!Why are you taking my scythe?! I just cleaned it!

*Then those two little troublemakers ran out of the window and they started running towards Espresso's and Madeline's direction*

Espresso-Wow, you are really-

Madeline-Handsome, smart, just simply beautiful? Oh why thank you!-

Espresso-stupid.

Madeline-Oh, wait why are the kids running in our direction? And why are they holding Licorice's scythe?

Espresso-I have no idea, but Licorice seems pretty annoyed.

Madeline-Where even is he?-

Espresso-Behind them you blind rat.

Madeline-Damn, why so salty Espresso? Be more like Latte!

Espresso-Literally shut the f*ck up. What should we do with the kids? I suggest we grab them and offer them to Licorice.

Madeline-No!Let's help them! That will be incredibly funny!

Espresso-Yeah, no. They're cute, but I have no intention of hearing Licorice complain to us.

*Then Espresso walked over to the kids, stopped them and waited until Licorice caught up.*

Pancake-C'mon Espresso!!

Snow-Pleasee let us go we wanna play a prank on Licorice! You don't mind when we do that on Madeline!

Espresso-Kids, you know that I love you but believe me, Madeline's complaints take about two to three seconds and then he just forgets everything, while Licorice needs at least seven mental breakdowns and three DAYS to shut up.

Pancake-Hmph, fine! You no fun.

Snow-Yeah...

*After Licorice caught up, Pancake gave him the scythe and they both had a dissatisfied look on their faces. Then Licorice sighed and said:*

Licorice-Sigh...Look, I'll let you play with it but you have to promise me to be careful, ok?

Pancale+Snow-Yay, thank you Licorice!