!Sea Fairy Scenarios!

*Hellooo everyone!These are a few scenarios with Sea Fairy~

[1.} Imagine Sea Fairy taking care of Poison Mushroom...

P.M- Tall lady.

Sea Fairy- Yes dear child?

P.M- Licorice is busy and the other cookies are all in Herb's workplace talking about some adult stuff...

Sea Fairy- Oh dear, want me to accompany you today as your guardian until Licorice finishes with work?

P.M- Really?

Sea Fairy- Of course sweetheart, follow me. Let's find Mango and Sorbet.

[2.} So we all know that Sea Fairy  holds this sword that stops her from becoming ice, right? Well, what if this is a scenario where the cookies of darkness are not with the kingdom's side and they try to steal her sword so she'll turn to ice- I know it sounds too brutal but what if it turns out to be something funny?-

Ex:

Licorice-MUAHAHA! WE WILL STEAL YOUR SWORD AND TURN YOU INTO ICE!

*Then Sea Fairy yeets him into the other side of the battle field-

[3.} ♡|<☆>|♡

Custard-Now, let's pronounce our dear Sea Fairy as the kingdom's second best knight!

*Lots of clappings and whistles

Custard- May she find comfort in her new created building, a tower full of water just for her!

*Then her decor from the Tropical island,is revealed by the workers and she is amazed!

Sea Fairy- Oh was this what you have been planning,young Custard? Its wonderful! May luck stay by your side. I will be eternally greatful!

Custard- You too! :3

[4.} Sea Fairy going to Sparkling's bar:

Sparkling- Oh look, a new visi- SEA FAIRY?!?

Sea Fairy- Oh hello Sparkling. I noticed the kids talking about some high quality drinks and I just finished work.

Sparkling- W-Wonderful! You've come to the right place! And since you're a new visitor, you can have everything today for free!

Vampire- WHAT?!? YOU DIDN'T LET ME GET SHIT FOR FREE WHEN I FIRSTLY CAME!

Sparkling- Vampire, YOU ALMOST DRANK OUR WHOLE SUPPLY-

*Hope you guys liked them :3

-Author