﹄︎11

"What about on New Year?" Your second division Captain Named Asahi asked. For the 2 and a half months that you were gone they sure behaved their self. As of the moment they're asking if you are by any chance free this coming Christmas hoping to spend it together with every member who are free but to their dismay you are not.

"I'll be at Tokyo by then" you replied to him, honestly you're sad because you won't spend it with them this year but school fucking start a week after new year and you need to check on Black dragon because of Kisaki's plan, you don't even know if there will be a Black dragon by the time you got there.

"Do you really need to go back?" Your third Division Captain Named Hachi asked.

Your gang only consist of 3 division's and 105 members, including all the founding members since you only accept those who have potentials. You weren't that strong but you are a gang leader because you learned a lot of martial arts at such a young age.

"We can hang out on 24" you said as you took a bite on a donut that Hachi bought. As usual you guys are hanging out on the abandoned school and just chatting about all the things that had happened in the time you were not by their side.

"The new Lieutenant is fucking strict as fuck"  Hachi complained while playing tricks at a folding knife which is Celestial's signature, you guys don't really use the folding knifes that much but carry it always.

"He fired most of the police who are bribed"  Haru stated.
"He even arrested drug dealers even if they're rich" B/F/N added.
If this continues even small gangs like us maybe at risk that fucking lieutenant is a headache.
"Tsk, fucking bastard" The mood you had before is long gone because of the topic.

"I heard you guys lost to Toman and you're currently their 2nd division vice captain" Asahi stated while taking a donut out of the box.
"We didn't fucking lose to those guys those Haitani interrupted" you said and continued muching on the donut.
"Why are you even their 2nd division vice captain? If you want we could fight them and take over Toman" Hachi said and at that moment you look at him and smiled unconsciously
"Nope we won't, it looks like something big will happen if I stick with them a little longer" this personality of yours isn't new to them so they didn't even bother to mention it.

*Ringing* you took your phone out because you feel it vibrate. Everyone didn't mind and just continued with what business they have and let you be. You walk out of the building because you want privacy.

You answered the phone as you walk to who knows wherebut isn't that far from the hq.
"Hello mom" you know who it was because of the name that is states on the screen.
"Honey let me know if you're going back to Tokyo"
"Why? Do you have any business there?"
You asked.
"Yes and  I need you to come with me"  this made you confuse even more because they never bother before.
"Do I have to do something there?"
"No but I need you there"
"If you said so, is there anything else?" You asked because people start to swarm Infront of the abandoned school.
"That's all, go on you can continue what you where doing" and with that you ended the call between you two.

As you got closer and closer to the front more and more people seem to have crowded it.
"Excuse me what's happening?" You asked an elderly who is right beside you
"The lieutenant came here"
That statement made you even more curious to what is happening inside
"They said drug dealers meet here" a guy interrupted our conversation said
"I heard some teenagers got arrested" as a guy said that your heart started beating rapidly, you pushed your way through only to see your friends being cuffed by the police, all of them are arrested except Hachi and Haru. They noticed that you were watching but didn't react because they know you will get dragged into it.

As you were staring at the scene confused as to what is happening here someone grabbed your forearm grabbing your attention. You turned around only to see Haru who is wearing a hat and a hood to cover his face. He motioned you to be silent so you won't grab the lieutenants attention. He pulled you out of the crowd and lead you to a secluded place so you two can talk privately.

While he pulled you to where he wants to you noticed that his hands are shaking.

When you arrived at the place you immediately saw Hachi who is sitting quietly at some chair.
"What exactly happened" you finally asked.
Haru calmed himself and started telling you what exactly happened earlier.

"In first everything was normal not until the lieutenant came in and warned us but not long after that he laughed, laugh like a psychopath. He then dropped a lot of white powder that is in clear plastic bags and suddenly crying then saying 'i thought teenagers are our only hope but why do they deal drugs?' and as if on cue a lot of police cam barging in the building. One police step up and said ' you guys are under arrest for dealing illegal drugs, you have the right to remain silent and remember every single thing you say will or may turn against you, you anyone of you don't have the ability to hire attorney the public will provide you with one'. And the rest are history"  this made you fucking confused even more.

"Why would he fuckin do that?!" You snapped because it's not only you who they messed up but your entire crew

"We managed to get away but..." He didn't continue his speech as to you know what happened after that.