﹄︎13

"Don't fucking move" he warned then pressed the knife deeper on your throat.
Of course you didn't want to die so you followed his command without any second thoughts. He trailed your jawline with his index finger and pinched your cheeks after. He forced you to look at his face. When you look closely it seems like he's around his early twenties which makes him at least 5 years older than you. He isn't that good looking and has this dark circle below his eye.

"I planned on killing you when I see you but I didn't know that you'd be this cute when you're younger. I mean don't get me wrong you're beautiful but you look innocent here" the guy mumbled but because he is pinning you to the wall and is very close you couldn't help but to hear it. Just hearing what he mumbled flushed a million questions in your head and got to the point that you conclude that he has some lose screws up there.

"I don't fucking know what you're talking about pervert" Y/N said as loud as she can to grab the attention of whoever that is around the area.
"I know you can't understand I don't even understand how did things turn out this way." He chuckled as he said that. He really looks like a dude who broke out of a mental hospital.

He leaned closer and pressed his body against yours.
"I couldn't even get a chance to meet you but when I did you fucking killed me you bitch, but look at you now. I could do whatever I want with you right now I hope you understand that" he loosened his grip on the knife that's pressed on your neck and lifted your hoodie with his left hand then touched your bare waist. As you saw the chance you immediately took it and twisted his right arm which is holding the knife before but because you twisted it he dropped the knife.

As a alleyway isn't the place for you to fight so you punched him with all your might the moment he loose grip on the knife to knock him out. I guess he didn't know that much about fighting because he just depended on the weapon he had and he isn't that musculine so you succeeded on your first punch.

His body dropped and you didn't even plan on catching it. Luckily you found a bunch of cable wire on some garbage bag. You tied him with the cable wire and didn't even care if he got bruises from it cause he just fucking harassed you a moment ago. You don't fucking plan on leaving his side just yet because you have a thousand question to ask him.

10 minutes are wasted due to this fucker and finally he woke after long long longggg wait.

When you saw him blink you immediately slapped him to keep him awake and so he could answer all your questions more seriously.

"Finally awake huh fucker" you said as you stood up and kicked him.
"Agghhhhhh you bitch! You're a bitch even when you're little!" He screamed out of his lungs. You took the knife he was holding minutes ago then stabbed his right shoulder but took it out after so he could feel more pain and more blood will rush out of him, he immediately screamed as loud as he could but you covered his mouth.

"Shhhh we wouldn't want someone to hear you right?" You trailed his face down to his neck with the knife. Blood was All over his face.
"Now tell me what you are talking about" he hesitated for a second but when you pressed the knife on his neck and a little bit of blood falling from the wound he immediately talked.

"I... I come from the future! I'm nothing but your pawn! But I don't know what has gotten into me and snuck up to your office that's... That's when you killed me! But when I opened my eyes I'm here, back in time. I plan on killing you but... You're just so beautiful and innocent I can't seem to do it" he explained.

He is crying and begging you so you won't kill him. Perhaps the guy realized that even though you look young and innocent you are indeed the Y/N she worked for.