﹄︎14

December 31, 2005:

You didn't blame Kisaki and Hanma for Black dragon's lost because they didn't know that Mitsuya, Mikey and Draken would be there. They aren't your enemy it's more like you needed them for times like this one.

*Sigh* new year's eve. Time feels flying by, you can still remember the time when your friends are arrested and when you frantically ran towards a church like it's just yesterday. Ironically tomorrow January 1st is your birthday. I don't know if this is fate that's making all this happen or if it's your karma for doing bad things for the past months.

You wandered the streets of Tokyo for hours and ended up in a shrine where there's a lot of people and majority of them is wearing traditional clothes.

You truly don't look like you belong there, wearing a hoodie with a sweatpants to match it. Wonderful aroma's enveloping the whole area, people who are busy with whatever they're doing,  everyone looks so lively and yet there you were in the midst of the crowd feeling completely left out not just by people who were suppose to be with you on this very day but the whole world.

Just why? Why did it all has to happen. Is it really my fate to be alone?

"Three barbeque please" the said to the guy who's selling it.
"Coming right up!" He replied.
*Sigh* stress eating again. You figured that while you're here why not enjoy the delicious foods? Thinking about it this is your first time going to a festival here in Tokyo. I bet I will enjoy this if I don't have these problems. *Sigh*
"Here's your order" the guy said and handed you the food.

You were about to buy other foods not until you heard someone familiar.
"Takemitchy!" You realized that it's Mitsuya's voice. You turned around just to confirm it and you saw Takemitchy, Hina, Mitsuya, Hakkai, and the girl with them on Christmas.

You're not running away from them you're just not that confident on meeting them right now. You reached a restroom with a vending machine right next to the building. To your luck a canned coffee is still available, just what you need. You bought a bunch of them then wandered the area.

You found a bench under a tree, this spot is perfect you can see the shrine and the city lights up there. You sat down on the bench and took everything that's bothering you away then just enjoyed the view. Today, just for today I want a peace of mind. You opened one of the canned coffee you just bought and chugged it but you stopped when you felt someone tugging your hoodie from behind.

You turned around just to see the little kid you met on Christmas. She's wearing a black coat with a scarf, she have a twin pigtails on.
"Hi we meet again" you said and smiled sweetly at her. You sat her beside you.
"Hi pretty lady" she replied.
"Do you want some?" You offered the barbeque you bought earlier and she gladly accepted it.
"You shouldn't drink that much coffee" she said as she noticed the bunch of canned coffee to your right side.
"I know but it help me to think straight, by the way why are you here?" You asked.
"I came with my brother and sister but I saw you and just followed you here" she honestly said
"You shouldn't do that what if I do something to you?"
"If you would you should've done that the first time we met, what is your name pretty lady?" This child is pretty stubborn.
*Sigh* "my name's Y/N what's yours?"
"My name's Luna!" She said cheerfully.
You opened another can.
"Are you sad?" She asked.
"No I'm not. Well Luna do you know how to sing?" You asked to change the topic
"Yes I can!" She said with a lot of energy
She started to sing twinkle twinkle little star and then the abc song.