Molly x Fem!Reader Part II

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As soon as class was dismissed I quickly went to my locker to put my things away and grab my lunch box. As soon as I got to the cafeteria I saw how Andrea made it so that Molly sat by herself. 

She looked really sad, she looked at her lunch and just closed it. I felt bad for her; I decided to go sit with her. 

"Hiya Molly" I said

"Oh hi (Y/N)!! What are you doing here??" 

"well you looked sad so I decided to come sit with ya!" 

Molly's face turned red, weird.

(Molly's P.O.V)

Was she worried about me?!?! I don't think I looked sad..

WHY IS MY FACE HEATING UP?? AM I SICK?!?!

"U-uhh I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM BRB"

WHY DO I FEEL SO NERVOUS UGHHH

In the bathroom

"C'mon get it together Mcgee!!" I started slapping myself "YOU GOT THIS!!" 

Scratch started speaking "You were so awkward in there whats wrong with you- actually never mind i do not care."

"I-I DON'T KNOW- I feel scared around her" 

I saw Scratch's face light up

"Scared?! Now were talking! Do you know if there's something that can scare you more??" 

"uhm not that i know of.."

"MAYBE I CAN ASK IF SHE WANTS TO BE MY BESTEST BESTIE!!" I shout. ILL FINALLY GET A HUMAN FRIEND IN BRIGHTON!! 

"but you'll always be my forever friend, scratchy don't worry"

"i am not your frie-" i made scratch shut up before he can finish that sentence with my beautiful words. "yes you areeee"

Time skip, after the bathroom

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Molly has been in the bathroom for 10 minutes now.. should i be worried?? I was about to find her but i saw her skipping back here. how adorable..

"sorry i was gone for a while hehe" she said that sounding pretty nervous, i mean i guess i would be embarrassed if i stayed in the bathroom for 10 minutes 

2 months later                                                                                                                                                                  (pretend molly asking (Y/N) to be her friend was super cool and wholesome, it was cringey when i wrote it)

Still (Y/N)'s P.O.V

Its been 2 months since i've first met Molly, and throughout the days i've developed a HUGE crush on her, I mean shes so perfect and doesn't care what people think about her. Not only that she is also really funny and nice.. She invited me to go to the amusement park with her today, I can't wait to go on rides with her. her parents' van broke down again so we'll have to go walking; which is nice, its awkward hanging around other peoples parents.