Epilogue 2 (M)

"Desperate for me already"You were, you could feel yourself getting wet down there and seeing his member getting hard under the cloth you couldn't wait.

"Yes Kooki, hurry up already"He got rid of the last piece of clothing over you and left you two in the naked glory.

He kissed you, your crotches rubbing. You were moaning between the kiss and so was he.

His slid his fingers on your clit "Already so wet for me baby, why are you so sensitive"One of his hands was squeezing your breasts while the other was playing with your clit. You arched your back and your toes curled up in pleasure.

You threw your head back"I want more, I want to feel you more"You said breathing heavily.

"Shit, say that again, tell me how desperately you want me"his member was standing hard already leaking precum.

"Make love to me like there's no tomorrow, wreck me daddy"He smirked and slid his finger inside your pretty hole.

"No, I don't need any foreplay, just do it already Jeon"He smirked again, slapping your asscheek.

"That's not what you call me"You ran out of breath, desperate for touch.

"Just fuck me daddy"and he did. He lined up his member against your hole and entered you slowly.

"Don't wait,Just start thrusting me"You know very well provoking him may result in you limping the next day but you wanted him so badly

Who was he to deny your request? He started thrusting at you slowly.

"Fuck that feels so good daddy"you said between your moans.

Jungkook was increasing his pace slowly and you were dancing with him in each thrust.

The room was filled with moaning and skin slapping sounds, Sounds of you telling how good he is.

He found your point and I kept thrusting in that direction sending you to another world.

"You really thought.....I....forgot....our...anni...versary"he said between his moans and you were so lost to reply to him.

He sat and made you sit on his lap,both of you still facing each other.

He held your waist to guide you over him and both of you moaned as soon as the thrust started taking place.

He hugged you while thrusting in you "I have something for you too"You bit your lip.

"You do"He was now thrusting in and out very fast and you couldn't tell him to slow down. Because now you're habitual of this rough sex.

You don't like it when he goes soft on you, it feels like you're forcing him to hold back and you feel less satisfied too.

A familiar knot starts forming in your stomach and you know you are near. His thrust becomes sloppy and erratic and you know he is near too.

With few more thrust you both reach your high. He discards the used condom in the dustbin near the bed and pecks your forehead.

He lay beside you and spoon you, his head over your neck.

"Show me your hands"and you do, your eyes widened in surprise.

There was a ring in your ring finger and you don't know how it got there.

"I already put that ring on your finger, now you can't say no. You will be a Jeon soon"he holds your hand and caresses it.

"I love you Kookie"Who would've said no to him? You Already consider him your husband, surely he doesn't know that.

You kiss his hand and then turn around to face him.

"One more thing"and he gives you keys, keys of a car.

"I was stuck in traffic because of this stupid car, now take the keys"Your mouth was open, eyes scanning the keys carefully.

"You bought a car? but you like travelling by bike"Obviously he still earns much more than you. Your car was destroyed last year and you didn't have the budget to buy a new one so you bought a scooter instead.

Well you were planning to buy a car next year but here you were, having the keys of a car in your hand, lying in front of your love.

"I can't take this, this is so expensive. Perhaps you don't even need a car"Although you two are each other's better half, you still don't want to burden him.

"Babe this car isn't for you, it's for us. For us to travel even if it rains, or snows. Perhaps you're soon to be my wife, learn to take things from me"

You didn't knew how to respond.

"Okay, but I will still travel on my scooter"You know you can't win from him ever but one can always try no?

"So that this car can get all the rusty just standing there, no no, that's a big no"He pulled you close and started drawing circles around your belly.

"Jungkook"

"You'll soon be my wife, what's mine is yours too, what's yours is mine. I took the guitar you gave me. I was more than happy to take it. Why don't you want anything from me"Oh god this boy never understands , or pretends to not understand.

How he confuses you everytime.

"Okay, but on one condition"He knew you can't deny him for long.

"Anything for you babe"Jungkook winked.

"Give me that purple hoodie of yours"You pouted knowing he's not gonna give that hoodie to you ever.

"No , no that's my favorite, I'm not giving it to you"He sighed in disbelief.

"No, anything except that hoodie"he suggested

"So how about a second round, because I'm horny again"He couldn't believe you. How you were arguing a second ago and now you want sex?

"Babe it's 2am , You don't wanna sleep?"He can go to work whenever he wants because he still has time in his exhibition and his assignment is almost done but you have to wake up early and go to work.

"Okay I don't need your car. What's the use of a car when you can't fulfill my small request"You sat on the bed folding your arms in annoyance.

"That's our not only yours. And don't tell me to stop when you legit asked for it"

The room was again filled with the sound of moans and skin slapping, you guys reached your highs again and slept.

Both of you overslept the next morning and you obviously had to ditch the work because

1- You woke up at 11am

2- You were limping because of the extra two rounds last night and you didn't want your coworkers to know.

Jungkook made the breakfast for you and during the entire time you were eating your mind was filled with his thoughts.

How Jungkook is your Saviour, and you Killer too.

How you still fall for him everyday.

How incomplete was your life without him and how you have all the happiness in this world because you have him.

"What are you thinking babe"he nudged you.

"Nothing, just thinking how we were meant to be together"He smiled and held your hand.

"Thanks for saving me that day Kooki, I really did nothing for you but you still gave me love"You hugged him and he giggled.

"It's been a year and you are still thanking me"He pecked your cheek.

"I love you because you have a pure soul. I love you because I feel perfect when I'm with you"

You both can't thank god enough for planning your accidental meetings twice, thanks to those meetings both of you had the best year of your lives.

Whatever life will give you, you will face it together, because you are each other's strengths.

A/n- So After so many of you really showed interest, I decided to post this epilogue.

Hope you enjoyed the short ride.
Love you all.
Thanks for reading my book