Four(M)

Vote and comment

"Y/n"his eyes widened with surprise.
"You remember my name?I thought you forgot me"you shout because the music is so loud.
The girl behind him pulls him.

"Hey stop it, can't you see I'm talking to someone"she stands still.

"Sorry for disturbing you, you guys dance. I think I should go" you turn to walk away but he grabs your wrist and pulls you closer.
"How could I forget you, you're something I'm proud of y/n" he shouts in your ear and hugs you.

"Why don't you reply to me then" you ask breaking the hug.
"That's a long story I'll tell you later, how about a dance y/n" you blush and the other girl walk away frowning.

"Weren't you dancing with her"you point her out.
"Her, I don't know her. She offered to dance and I agreed that's all" you sigh in relief. You're grateful she ain't his girl.

You two get lost in music, you can't dance like him but he's guiding your moves taking the lead.
One of his hand holding your hand and another in your waist.

Your eyes land on Hanna who's staring at you only a metre away from you. You giggle.
"What happened" he asks.
"Nothing, it's just my friend. She is staring at me" you look him in the eye.

"You're with your friend, where's she. You shouldn't leave her out. Call her here" you curse her in your mind for ruining your moment.

"Hanna this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is Hanna my friend" you pull Hanna closer to you.
"Aah You're Jungkook, I've heard alot about you but I didn't knew you'd be this handsome" Jungkook blushes.

"How about we drink, drinks on me" said Jungkook. You don't wanna drink but you don't want to dodge his offer too.

"I've had enough, I need to go home in one piece" said Hanna making Jungkook giggle.

You and Jungkook sat on the counter. He ordered two drinks. When the drink went down through your throat you took out your phone from your pocket to check the time.
Just then a message popped up on your screen
"Hey I'm going home, you've told me 1000 times how much you admire this man so I'm gonna leave you with him"

You look around and see her leaving. You just smile.
"I can't hold liquor Jungkook, one is enough for me. I already had three before"You told him.
"You pass out?" he frown.

"No, but I act weird, I go crazy" you make a pout.
"Then it's fine. Just have one more shot for me, can you"You can't resist him so you drink it.

When he drinks enough, he drags you to the dance floor again.
You watch his round face, long nose, cupid lips.

You want it all. You hug him in between dancing and tears start dripping from your eyes.
"What's wrong y/n, why are you crying" he hugs you back and pats your head.

"I know you won't reply to me from tomorrow" he tightens his grip on you.
"We should go somewhere quiet, but where's your friend" he looks around
"She's gone" you wipe your tears.
"Let's go out then"he drags you holding you wrist.

He takes you to rooftop. It's full moon so it's not dark there.
There's even two benches to sit.

You two sit on one of them. You're still sobbing.
"Oh god, I didn't knew acting weird would be this. Stop crying babe you don't look good" he wipes your tears.

"I lost my phone , so I lost your contact. I tried every possible way to get your number back but it wasn't saved in google contacts" he replied.

"I thought you're ignoring me, you forgot me" you wipe your tears again.