Two(M)

His lips feels so warm on your neck. You're still confused what to say, but you're blushing. Being in lap of a heavenly handsome man.
You're freezing but his arms are warming  you up.

Your legs are getting so cold, you can't feel them. Your body is shaking in pain.
You don't know him, but he just saved you. You would've died there. Maybe he's right. Maybe this is the best way to warm you up.

"Don't think too much Y/N, I won't do anything if you don't want to. But your stupid conscience can kill you" he says.
"No I don't wanna die Jungkook" you say and hug him tightly. Tears start coming down from your eyes.

He took off his long dark grey coat and and wrapped it around you.
"Does it feel better now" he asks.
"But you will freeze without coat Jungkook" you say and you're actually worrying about him because it's really freezing in there.
"I got swayed for a moment, but I am a decent man" he says with a smile.

He gets up and start jumping.
"What are you doing man" you ask with curiosity with shaky voice.
"Just warming up myself, I have to keep myself warm too" he replies still jumping.

He's doing every kind of thing. He jumps, do push-ups, come to rub your feet time to time. Sits down and when he start feeling cold he again jumps.
You just met him, but you've never seen someone so kind. On the top of that he has that unrealistic beauty.

"This isn't working, why are your feets still cold" he says while putting shoes on you.
"Maybe I should give you my socks too"he says.
"No don't, I think I'll make you sick. Don't exhaust yourself " you say to him.
"It's nothing girl, don't think about me, I'll manage " he says.

How can someone be so selfless, you're already falling for his charms.
You try standing up, but loose your balance because you're legs don't have power. He holds your hand and pull you towards him before you could fall.

Your chest collides his stiff body, your nose touches his chin. You heart start racing crazily.
"You would've hurt yourself right now girl" he says.
"Thank you Jungkook" you say to him hugging him.

He smiles and hugs you back. You kiss his neck.
"Stop Y/N, Don't tease me like this. I can loose my decency you know" he warns you
"I don't want you to control yourself Jungkook" you say kissing his lips.

His soft lips taste so sweet. Your tongues fighting and his tongue exploring your whole mouth.
His hands go to your back through your top and reach strap of your bra and he unhooks it.
Your whole body shivers to his touch.
His hands are still cold but feels so much warmer than your body.

He removes his jacket which was wrapped around you and spread it on the floor.
"What are you doing" you ask him in curiosity.
"Floor is cold that's why, you can't lie on floor baby" he replies.

He removes your top leaving you in bra. He lifts you up and lay you down on the coat.
You breath heavily. Your chest going up and down making him crazy.

You're lying on the floor over the coat.
He kiss your neck, leaving hickeys.
He goes down to your cleavage.You moan in pleasure.He remove your bra which was already unhooked. You suddenly cover your breasts feeling shy.
You're still a virgin,No one has ever seen you like this. You were the one who wanted this but you feel so exposed suddenly.

He giggles by your action
"Don't try to act shy now girl"he says to you while unbuttoning his shirt.

He removes his shirt revealing his rock hard abs. You eye his whole body which is making you go crazy.
"Wow, are those abs even real" you say in surprised tone.
"Yes, feel them" he says as he puts one of your hand in his abs.
"They're so hard Jungkook, how much do you workout" you ask in surprise.