Chapter 8

1 Month later...

Trisha's P.O.V

Next morning the same routine.

Waking up to an alarm clock. And rushing to Uni.

Today its been 1 month i have came to London far away from my family and friends.

Starting my new life making new friends who are my family now. Yes Taylor and i have become best of best friends. We share everything with each other. I feel good having him beside. Whenever i am sad,missing my family and parents he is always beside me and annie cares of me like her own daughter.

I own a car now but still go to uni with Taylor in his car. And stay at park after uni. Its not like i'm not liking this new life. I love it. Now i'm somewhat use to London. But besides i miss my old life which i left in India. But at most of times my friends don't let me think about that and let me miss it or become sad on it. Every weekend we go out and have fun.

I love spending time with them. And next month we are going to a one direction concert yay and it is a opening concert of their tour..and hazel and sam are coming to London to visit me and to attend the concert. And we got the first row passes yay and meet and greet pass too.. I m so happy and exited finally i will meet them but i am more than happy to meet Hazel and Sam.

Next month come soon Please.

"Hello on the earth Trisha. Where are you lost" my thoughts where interrupted by Melissa.

Oh yes i forgot she was at my house for a sleepover. We have become best friends like me and taylor and every week we our go to each other's houses for sleepovers or for some group projects.

"Umm.. Noting. Lets get ready. We have to go to uni we can't be late. We have to submit our projects before the lecture starts." I said getting downstairs followed by Melissa.

"Oh ya" she said

"So go have a bath till then i will make some breakfast for us" i said and she headed towards bathroom.

I prepared our breakfast. Ate it and washed my dishes and soon headed to take a bath.

Today i wore Pink shorts and blue denim shirt and straightened my hair and my chain and paired them with boots (Outfit on sidebar. Sorry i suck in explaining outfits)

Putting same make up

Took my bag and our project books,my phone and headed down.

Melissa was ready and waiting for me. Today was the first time she is ready on time. She never gets ready on time. She makes me wait all time

"So someone is ready on time today" i said laughing

"Oh yeah. I don't want to hear your Tantrums all the time" she said

"oh i see" i said rolling my eyes

We headed out of my house and saw taylor was waiting out as always.

I locked my house and moved towards his car.

"Good morning" i said greeting taylor and sitting on passenger seat and Melissa took back seat.

"Good morning. Seems like someone's having a bad mood" he asked

"Really. But nothing happened to be in bad mood. Might something happen who knows." i said smiling.

Might be bad mood because i'm missing my family but how he came to know.

"I can sense somethings going on But ya mum sended your favorite chocolatechip cookies. And told me to give to you as she had some work and only you have to eat it. No sharing or fighting. She warned me" He said with fake hurt.