Chapter 21

Trisha's P.O.V
New years eve

"Will you please stop moving i am trying to fix your face" i said
And Melissa just rolled her eyes.

Currently We were at my house getting ready to rock New Year's Eve Party.
I was totally excited.
"I hate you" she said

"And she speaks" she haven't spoken a single word since afternoon when i told her with whom we are celebrating new years eve. And she went mute since then she's  just rolled her eyes or narrowing her eyes and i just laughed at her reactions. I am such a evil best friend.

"You are so evil" and now she speaks my thoughts

"Now will you stop moving so i can make you look as hot as me" i said in a proud tone

And here comes the rolling of eyes again. God this must be the 1000th time she is rolling her eyes since afternoon. Okay maybe i am just over extracting but instead of speaking she's just rolling her eyes. Its too creepy to see the eye rolling for so many times. I wonder if her eyes are okay or maybe after sometime her eyes would keep rolling like a ball and wouldn't stop rolling.

You shouldn't think bad about your friend.
And here she comes again. MY OTHER SELF, YOUR WELCOME . Why are you here?

I am here to give you advice you should always listen to me.

WHATEVER. And for the first time you are right I shouldn't think bad about my friend but fyi what could i do when she kept on doing that creepy eye roll on everything i speak. Okay maybe I should stop and concentrate on other things.

Suddenly there was a ring on the door
"And our ride is here." I muttered

"Melissa come downstairs when you are done we will be waiting down." I said as there was no way on earth I wanted to see her eyeroll again.
I got downstairs and opened the door only to find my hot best friend standing there.

"Hey beautiful." Taylor said and that made me blush little Oh common its not everyday people call me beautiful.
"You don't look bad yourself" i said winking at him.

"Milady please accept this." He said bringing his hand which was at back hiding a red rose.

God seriously this guy what has happened to him being so romantic.
I gladly accepted the rose
"Thank you handsome" i said quickly kissing his cheek that made his face go red i just laughed at him and quickly placed that rose in the nearby vase.

"Melissa come down we need to leave." I said and within seconds she came downstairs. She was looking absolutely stunning in her blue one sided dress.
We made our ways towads taylor's car we sat on our usual places. Me on passager seat and Melissa at backseat. As taylor sat on the drivers seat I found him staring me. I felt uncomfortable under his stare. I just raised my eyebrow in confusion he just shrugged in response and started driving.
I don't know what has happened to him.

Yesterday after having dinner with Eleanor and boys i got back home only to find taylor lying on my couch. I didn't get mad at him or mind him doing it as I trusted him much.
I asked him why was he here in my absence. He said and I quote "Why is it a crime to spend time with your FRIENDS".
I didn't say anything after that But to my shock he bought a bunch of Romantic Movies with him. That last thing i wanted him to do was to break into my house with a bunch of chick flicks. This must be my bad dream or there's something wrong with him.
But I didn't thought much about it because i was happy to know that my best friend is being a fan of romance.
That whole night we spend watching movies and fell asleep on the couch.