Chapter 2

Trisha's P.O.V

The Whole night we talked and talked had a pillow fight, Jumped on bed, Sang like mad drunken girls.

God knows what rubbish we talked and did all crazy stuffs we can do together for last time but it was fun.

Seriously I'm going to miss this craziness. Now after this i don't when i would do all this with them.                                                    Oh god wish i could take them with me but i can't sadly.

Suddenly there was a knock on door interrupting my thoughts

Sam got up and opened the door it was mum

"Trisha its 5 in morning and you have to get ready if you don't want to miss your flight to London at 7, you have got half and hour to get ready, And girls you all too get freshen up i guess u all don't wanna get a bath at this time"

she said causing us to laugh

Yes we are lazy to get bath or wake up so early

"Yes Mum i will be ready and meet you down"

I said and she gave me a huge smile

Gosh I'm going to miss this smile and her alot. By this a tears started to flow from my eyes i quickly wipped them. I thought no one saw them but all three of them did n wrapped me in a tight hug. We stayed like that which felt like hours but suddenly i remembered i need to get ready because airport is quite away from my house. So we all got out from the hug and i quickly rushed to bathroom and took a pleasant bath for a last time in my bathroom don't know when i will come back to India.

Finally i finished my bath .

I slipped into my clothes which i kept comfortable because i don't want to wear some tight or uncomfortable clothes during a flight of 10 hours (A/N I don't know how many hours flight it is from India to London its just a guess of anyone know just comment i will change it)

I was wearing a comfortable leggings and a long sleeve sweater top as it was bit cold I got out and walked to the long mirror of my room where i saw Sam,Hazel and Abigail standing with my make up box

"Gyus Seriously i m not gonna put any make up rite now its so early n i'm just gonna be-"

i said but cut of by Abigail

"Trisha after this we don't know when we will get to meet you so just as token of love. We are going to decorate your face and You are going to be in London we want you to look sexy and Hot When you get there. We want all Hot boys staring you"

she said with a wink

"But-"

"No Buts"

"You have to just sit down and look what we are going to do

And its our order" they said

"Ugh Fine. You guys are impossible. I hate you all" i said

"We heard that" Sam said

"But We Love you and you also do love us"

She said with a wink and a smirk tone

"Watever" i said

I like to do my makeup by myself. I will just prefer doing it by others on occasions. But its their wish so i didn't argued over it and let them do.

They just applied liner pencil down of my eyes, then applied eye liner and applied some mascara and some gloss. That's it im not going to let them apply more.