Authors Note

Hey Readers! I hope you like my first Warrior Cat story! I have created a lot of different Warrior Cat fanfics, but with the help of a friend, this story is the best one yet! And guess what? You guys get to read it!

Okay, I can't take all the credit in writing this book. I wrote this book with my friend, ThreeLittleKits so make sure to give her profile a look. It's so much fun to write together! It's usually difficult working with someone else, but we are making it work!

Comments encouraged, no bad language please! Make sure to give the story a vote so more people can find this story and enjoy it. I am not posting this to try and get the most amout of votes or coments, I just want to share a wonderfull story with everyone who wants to read it and when people vote and comment the story is recomended to more people. If you have friends who are Warrior fans, make sure to share!

Make sure to look at my profile to find some more amazing books written by me! I don't just do Warriors, as you will find out :)

We have already pre-written and spell-checked the chapters. For the fun of it, I will update every 2 weeks, on Fridays. Keep watch for the next chapter!  I will post on my Conversation tab on my profile so if updates stop make sure to check there!

I did not create Warrior Cats, that credit goes to the Erin Hunter team. I kept the concepts of Starclan and the warrior code, but I created my own clans and characters.