ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ 004 : ᴅᴀʏ 2

You woke up in a good mood and surprisingly felt energized, especially because you spent most of your afternoon / night yesterday spamming and questioning Hina about Takemichi. She didn't answer any of it, but your phone had the feature where you could see if the person you're texting saw the thing that you sent them, so you knew damn well that she saw ALL of it. It was a slightly chilly morning, and you liked chilly mornings. Something about the condensation on windows and shit really said 'gtfo' to anxiety. As you drove up to the parking lot, and went through all the scanny-scanny bits, you noticed that there weren't a lot of cars. "I'm gonna ask Mr. S about this." You mumbled and pulled into a spot. You threw yourself to get your bag that you could have put in the passenger seat, but no, you just had to put it in the back. "Whew, that was a chore. Oh well." You smiled and hopped out of your car and to the front.

You hopped into the front only to see no one at the front desk. "Uhhhhh...." You tiptoed over to it and looked over it to see Mr. S out and snoring on it. You sweat dropped and poked him. He then startled awake and did the thing you saw yesterday, where he started to turn an imaginary screw into his head. "Wha.. oh. Ugh. Don't do that again." He groaned. "Heheh, well you were asleep so did you want me to bring a horn to wake you up?" You grinned. He pondered this for a moment and widened his eyes. He then looked at you with the intent of 'you do that and your corpse will be lying on the floor'. You only laughed. "Can I maybe have my clipboard good sir?" He sniffed and pushed his round glasses up before leaning down, opening a cabinet, and pulling out your clipboard. He handed it to you, waved you off and tried to go back to sleep with you still in front of him. "..Did you like not go home last night or what-?" You mumbled again and went through the doors of which you dubbed the hell gates.

It was about the same as yesterday, same sounds, same grabs, same everything. It kinda jump started your anxiety, but you figured if you had one personality in here, and a completely other one in your ward, you would be fine. And doing that was really easy for you. You denied the men of their freedom, which only made them cry more, and you smile more. You made it to your ward, and eased at the sudden volume change. Taking out your clipboard you skipped Takemichi's, Pah's, and Inui's file.

Name: Mitsuya Takashi
Sex: Male (Prefers he/they)
Age: 22
Status: S-A
Illness(s): Unknown

"Wut." You stared at the word that started with a U. "What in the hell does 'unknown' mean?!?" You yelled. "He's so hard to get through to and understand because his stupid big brother act and charming J-Pop boy vibe." A doctor with bright blue hair grumbled and left once he saw your page. "Oh fun." You snapped your head back to the board.

Warning(s): Might make a positive/negative comment on outfit.

'Well this man is gonna be a tough nut to crack.' You took a deep breath and made your way to Mitsuya's block. Once you found it, you shook off any remaining anxiety, and went in. And there he was sitting in the chair playing with something. "Oh. Hello there." He waved at you which made you smile. "Hello! I'm your new doctor! My hands Y/n." You waved back at him and sat down in front of him. He seemed to be a lot like Hanagaki in a way. But something was off somehow. You felt his eyes trail up and down your body and you couldn't tell what he was looking at or looking for. This was a new feeling and it was very exposing on your part. You then remembered the warning about him making comments on someone's outfit, so an idea came to mind. "I look like a badass don't I?" You posed quite stupidly and he laughed. "You do look nice." He laughed. "I suppose you have some questions for me." He rested his head on his hand and just looked at you. "I do!" "Shoot."

You took this opportunity to take in his features. He had light lilac hair and lavender eyes that were just really soothing to you. He seemed to have modified his outfit because it wasn't like any of the others that you saw your other patients wearing. Mitsuya to you seemed to have an obsession with clothes, so you assumed that's one of his loves and or hobbies. "Do you have a favorite color?" You intertwined your fingers. "Hmmm.. I would have to say purple or orange." He smiled gently. 'This man is so cute, holy shit.' Mitsuya did have the charming J-Pop boy vibe. "How about an animal?" This was getting a little too easy. And you didn't exactly like it. There was something about the way the conversation felt that made you calm yet really nervous. "I think dolphins are cool." Mitsuya smiled at the thought of one.

"Alrighty! Since that was pretty easy, do you have any other special things that you wanna share with the class?" You giggled at your little quip. "I can do that Teach." He laughed with you. "I have a passion for clothing and I have two little sisters that send me letters. I only see them if security lets them in. I'm also pretty sure they're keeping half of the letters sent. Bunch of assholes..." You snapped your head up. "I-I'm sorry, what was that last part?" You thought you heard something that would give you an idea of what sort of illnesses he had. "Oh sorry, I said I would just like to read everything that Luna and Mana send me." He chuckled. "Luna and Mana huh? Those are some lovely names." "Heheh, they are, aren't they?" You were really relying on body language at this point. You knew that Mitsuya was walking you around his true feelings, and you needed to get to those feelings in order to properly evaluate and help him.

Every now and again, you saw his hand clench when staff or security came up, and that kinda sorta confirmed one of the suspicions that you had. "Aw man, I guess that's my time." You flipped back over some extra pages you had on your board and stood. "That's unfortunate." Mitsuya then set out his arms, and stretched. "I'll see you next week alright?" You smiled with your hand on the door. "Of course!" He waved and obviously you waved back. Once you were out the door, you walked forward until your head hit the wall. "He's so nice but so elusive." You murmured. "Told ya so." The same doctor from earlier walked pass you yet again and you snapped your head over to look at him. He was already halfway down the hall, so trying to talk to him was probably moot. You shook off the exhaustion and looked at your page. You wrote an arrow besides the 'Unknown' on the paper and started writing.

'Pent up aggression / separation anxiety?'

You then drew a shirt on it to remind you of anything if you got ideas later. Flipping the paper, you started fresh.