Chapter 2 - New home

Hey guys this is chapter 2 and I hope you guys will like it!
______________________________________________________________________________
Talking - "hello"
Action - ~punches him in the face~
Thinking - 'hello'
Reading - -hello-
Tailed beast talking - "hello"
Tailed beast thinking - 'hello'
Telepathy - /hello/
Author speaking (me) - (hello)
Sound effects - *whaam*

Now onto the story!😎
______________________________________________________________________________
Naruto's POV-

I finally have a family, the thing I ever wanted in my life. Well enough about that. We walked towards the Uchiha compound and Suke-nii stopped walking.

He facepalmed himself. "I forgot that there are still bodies here" Suke-nii said. We chuckled a little but we looked at Suke-nii a little worriedly. "Hey Suke-nii are you gonna be alright? I mean you're seeing your clan dead in front of you" I stated while I look at him in the eyes.

When we made eye contact he suddenly moved his head away. 'I wonder why he looked away. Wait why is his ears red? Meh maybe it's nothing' I thought.

"But if we can't stay here where will we stay?" Kura-nee said. "Hmm I don't know. We can't stay at my apartment because the villagers might attack there and we can't go to your house Kura-nee because of your "father". I said while adding a little venom on the last part.

/Hey kit, I know where you guys can live/ Kurama said at my head. /Really Kurama?! Where is it?/ I asked him. He slightly chuckled and answers my question. /Go back to the forest of death and wait at the entrance/ he said. /But why didn't you say it earlier? We were already there/ I asked him. /Well you didn't ask/ Kurama said bluntly.

I deadpanned at him. I then shook my head and looked at Kura-nee and Suke-nii. "Hey guys Kurama said that there is a place we can stay at" I said to the both of them.

"Really!? Where?" Kura-nee asked. "Well Kurama just said that we'll have to go back to the forest of deaths entrance and wait there" I told them.

"But weren't we already there? Why didn't he say anything?" Asked Suke-nii. "Well to say specifically, he said we didn't ask so he didn't told us" I said. They then facepalmed themselves.

"I don't really know if I must actually respect him or not" Kura-nee said. "Don't worry about it Kura-nee. Let's just go to the forest of death" I said to her before she gets angry.

A few moment later-

We finally arrived at the entrance of the forest of death. I then talked to Kurama at our mind link. /Hey Kurama we're here. So where are we staying?/ I asked him.

/Wow. Your impatient kit. But before I show you where you guys will live, remove the seal first here in the cell/ Kurama stated.