Part 1 of 2

*Words in Italics are the Wakandan language!

"Ah, Miss Destiny Keith! I am so pleased to see you again."

King T'Chaka Udaku held his hands out to Destiny as she greeted him inside the U.N. lobby. She had been waiting forty minutes. It was unusual for him to be late for anything. His Dora, General Okoye Munisi flanked his side with another Dora Milaje lieutenant. Okoye's eyes were keen and ever watchful. Destiny gave a slight bow to the king, but he waved a hand for her to stop being formal with him. They had worked together for over a year, and she still couldn't bring herself to be informal with him. The man had charisma and kind eyes that twinkled when he smiled.

"I want to apologize for my tardy arrival..."

Destiny's eyes slid behind the king, and she observed why he was late.

Prince T'Challa Udaku stepped next to his father with dark surly eyes and a sour demeanor about him. His personal head of security, Ayo, was a Dora that never smiled or gave a flying fuck about what anyone might have thought about her Prince. He could do no wrong.

"Say no more," Destiny said cutting her eyes at T'Challa.

The Prince rolled his eyes and then rolled his tongue across his top teeth that gleamed with a platinum grill shaped like panther teeth. He was dressed to impress in a tight custom winter green tweed jacket and vest with matching slacks. The soft curls in his small 'fro were moisturized to the hair Gods. Baby boy was clean. Fine as all get out. But an arrogant xenophobic bastard. She could smell the disdain he had for Americans wafting off his skin. Coming to the U.S. for any reason was a chore for him. His bored eyes didn't even register her anymore.