Chapter 04~We break the internet

{A/N}

YES! finally I am able to do this chapter. I was busy doing school task so I had to stop wring this story for months but now I finally can write it. Also thank you for voting on this story and following me, that means a lot for me.

Now let's enjoy this story.

------Narrator POV/The Next Morning------

   Since George stream, the internet never stop talking about Dream's child that was introduced as "Sapling". They are going wild about him, Dream and SapNap is a bit worried about it. They actually did not planed to intruduce him to the public. They want him to be keep as a secret or a mystery but guess no secret can be hidden long.

    Nick and Clay are sitting on the sofa looking at each other and constantly looking at (M/N) who is playing his dream blob plush. The two of them have no idea on how will they explain to the internet about Sapling because all of this are not part of their plan not at all.

"How are we going to do this Nick. The internet is already broken and they already herd Saplings voice so we can't hind him for to long" (Clay)

"How the f*ck am I suppose to know? If you have no idea how we are going to do this neither do I. Your the Father think of something we can do" (Nick)

"Watch your mouth Nick, we are in front of (M/N) I don't want him to say those words in a young age" (Clay)

"Sorry, but in all seriousness we really need to find a way to explain" (Nick)

"I know *sign*" (Clay)

    Clay pick Sapling and sit him on his lap facing his face. Sapling is now playing with Clay's face grabbing it with his small tiny hands. Clay can't help but smile, I mean you can't blame him. Saplings face was so cute when he touch Clays face. It was like the heavy atmosphere that was surrounding Clay and Nick is gone just because of Saplings giggles and cuteness. But even so the problem is still not solve and the internet is still begging for them to add Sapling on their streams.

    Nick reach for his phone in side his pocket and check twitter. He was not surprises when he sees that #TinySapling was number one trending on twitter. A lot of fan arts are already on twitter and there are a lot of them but one thing is common among all the fan art, and it is Saplings design. The design have dirty blond hair with a tiny little sapling on top of his hair, he have pale skin, he have a smiley mask with leaves on it, he also wears a green jacket with hood that have little vines crawling around the right arm sleeve, the hoodie reach to Saplings knees, and surprisingly the only thing that they got right was the Dream Blob Plush Sapling was holding.

     Dream also check his phone. A lot of notifications can be seen and it just keep going, it never stop. Most of the notifications are from discord and twitter, most of them are from his friends and tagged post from twitter. He have no words to describe how frustrated he is, this is making him stressed out. Both Clay and Nick are looking at their phone for God knows how long, until both their phone ring because George want them to join a discord call. They look at each other debating if they are going to answer or not, but Clay did end up answering the call, he told Nick to not answer the call so that it will be a lot easier to explain.

--IN CALL--

Hey Dream. (George)

Hi George. (Dream)

Just going to ask, can I talk to Sapling? (George)

Hm? Why is that? (Dream)

Well since you did not let me talk to him for a long time yesterday, I figure that you might let me talk to him longer today considering that it is morning. (George)

Its a no George, I'm not being rude but my answer is no. (Dream)  

--Back to the  Real World  (they are still on the call)--

--Nick/Sapnap's POV--

     I was listening to Clay and George conversation until I decide to pick Sapling up seeing that his confuse of what the two was talking about. We head out to the garden to get some fresh air while Clay is still talking to George. Me and Sapling are now sitting on the green grass looking at the distance, he was still hugging the Dream Blob Plush that he is holding, I guess he really like that plush.

     When Sapling poke my cheeks to get my attention, I snap back to reality.

You need something bud. (Nick)

I- I a-am hungwe. I want sometwing to eat. (Sapling)

    And with that I lift Sapling of the ground and we head back inside. Clay is still talking to George but i just ignore them and let him argue with George. We just head to the Kitchen and get Sapling something to eat. After he finish the food i gave him, we head back to the living room and sit back to the sofa, Sapling was sitting on my lap still holding the plush. Clay look at me while he is still talking to George, I actually did not listen to what he is saying but there is one thing i can clearly see from his face, he is annoyed I guess George is forcing him to agree and let him talk to Sapling and of course Clay being a protective father he is still not letting George talk to Sapling which to be honest is a good thing because if Clay won't allow George to talk to Sapling then Sapling won't be involve to the internet that much or to say at least.

♡~~~♤~~~◇~~~♧~~~☆

     Ok so as i said at the beginning of the story, school is holding me back from writing thing story, but now since we are in a one week break I'm going to use it as an advantage to write this story.

     Also thank you so much for 100+ reads and 20+ vote it really means a lot to me. It keeps me motivated to finish this story.

     But anyways, that is all for today I hope you guys are having a good morning, afternoon, and evening. Drink, eat well, stay at home be safe be healthy. Axolotl out, peace