Chapter 11~ George got his visa? POG!

Okay so lemme just give you guys a heads up. This might be a lil shitty cuz im writing this after a having a breakdown because my friends misgendered and mispronouns me again.

>>>>----->
Dream

Its been a month since the vacation and were now back home. I got a text message from George with a attached file. Its a selfie of him holding his visa. A minute later he faced time me.

Hii

Oh god you look gorgeous! I got my visa

Yeah i saw your attached pictyre
That awesome dude!

I know right! I can finally live with you
And talk to sapling anytime i wanted!

You really want to see Sapling aren't you?

Heck yeah!

When are you going to come here?

Next week is the fastest flight i could find

Thats good we'll prepare your room
Have you already send your stuff here?

Oh yeah i have my pc and some electronics

Alright see you next week!

Bye Dream!

The call ended and i cant just wipe the smile on my face. George is finally living with us ! He's actually moving in with me, but still! M/n entered my room holding his little blob stuff toy  in one hand and a glass of milk in another. I looked confused and ask him "M/N who give you milk?" my four years old son looked at me before sipoing his milk "uchil panda gayv them to mwe saw that i cuwld slweep" oh that make sense . He climb to my bed after putting the glass of milk on the night stand and sit on my lap facing me. "Dada me sleepy" he yawned and rested his head on my chest. My heart melts as i kiss his forehead then i put him on his bed. And go down stairs to see Nick eating a cake while sitting on top of the counter.

"Nick, George got his visa maybe in.two days some of his stuff will be hereand he will be moving with us next week." <clay>

"yo that cool we can finally all live together, dream team! Although what do you think M/N's reaction about this, sure he have talked to George before but you know how shy he is when it comes to actually talking to a person he just meet in real life" <Nick>

"im fully aware that is why were going to introduce M/N to George slowly, like letting M/n approach George by himself and let them be comfortable with each other" <Clay>

"that is a good idea, lets hope it works" <Nick>

Nick finished his cake and went to his room as i watch some movie on the tv. After an hour or so i felt a little hand tugging on my pans, i look down to see my sleepy four years old son M/N  looking up at me with big doe eyes. I pick him up and carry him back to the couch, he falls asleep in my lap as soon as i sit down.

I gently pet his hair as i watched my favorite movie in the world. As it ended i looked over to see the time and notice it was almost eight. I set my child down next to me to get ready for bed but he stops me.

"No, no!" He silently cries "do t take me away from dada please" hes having a nightmare  again so i quickly turn the tv off and grab him. He holds onto me tightly as we walk into our room, i lay him down next to me on our bed. Once he's settled i turn off the lights and cover him with blankets.
“Goodnight son” i whisper “sweet dream"

*Next day*

I woke up my son still holding me close. I tried my best not to wale him up and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I finish cooking breakfast and wemt to wake Nick and M/N up but my phone rings. Its George, i pick it up and said "hello" "ey Dream my flight is moved early im at the airport right now and i also got a notification that some of my sfuff is about to arrive there"

George said from the other line, Nick and my four years old son M/N os already in the kitchen eating breakfast as i talk to George. "Alright ill keep that in mind, what time do you think youll land here?"  i ask him "around 5" George answered "okay be safe ok" i hang up the call and put it in my pocket. "Nick" i called "yeah?" Nicl ask while eating a bacon. "George is going to be here at 5 his flight have been moved and his stuff will be here shortly" i explained Nick "sure sure"

<time skip>

George stuff is already here and i have arranged it in his new room while Nick went to picl him up from the airport. Me and Sapling are just watching a anime on my computer in my room while we wait for the. To arrived. M/n is very interested on what were watching he's hugging his blob plushie whole watching. I find it very adorable  when he does that. I smile at seeing him this happy and continue to watch the show.

We hear the door opend and i hear Nick and Georges voice calling my name, since M/N forgot what George voice sound like his a little frighten , he hides behind me and grabs me hand. We both slowly stand up as i look around for the source of the noise. "Hey Dream come out we're here!" I can feel Nicholas eyes glaring at my side while he says that. I turn my head to face him and glare back at him as i pull M/n closer to me, he lets go of my hand and goes back to watching anime.

When i turn around i saw George standing by the door with his suitcase beside him i could tell by looking at him and the bags beside his feet. I walk towards him and give him a tight hug which he gladly returns. "Welcome to Florida, George!" I pulled away a little and smiled. "Thank you Dream, I'm glad i'm here."
After a small moment, we decided that we should all meet each other and start unpacking. We made a tour of our house and showes him his new room. 

I lead him to where my sons room is before heading downstairs to start on lunch. When i get down stairs i head to the kitchen as Nick walks in front of me with the food, and m/n behind him. The food is simple enough and i'm pretty sure if the boys would want something more elaborate then i can provide it. As they all eat i try to help M/n eating with a spoon so it wo t be too messy.

After lunch M/n tries to dragged me, nick and George in the backyard saying he wants to play tag with us, so we play tag and after 3 hours of playing we all felt tired and call it a day. I gave M/n a warm bath and also take a shower myself after i dressed him and we ordered some pizza but i still made M/n some healty food for him to eat and we went to bed.

>>>>>----->

Okay finish, it a bit shty than how i wanted it to be but this will do for now.

Im not in the mood to write rn but i dont want you guys waiting for a chapter so i decide to write today but its a biy shty considering i had a gender dyphoria episode because of my friends but uh yeah hope you enjoy this chapter. Im Axol, i hope you guys are haging a wonderful day/afternoon/night, eat and drink well! Stay at home stay safe, Axol out PEACE!