Let's Talk❤️

"LEAVE" said Arthit with a hurtful voice.

If not now then it's never.
By thinking that Kongpob said
"PLEASE DON'T"

As Arthit trying his best to pull his hand out from Kong's grip but he couldn't. The more he tried the more the grip got tightened.

When he was about to pull his hand harshly then a warm drop fell on his hand, when he turned around to see, Kongpob eyes are full teary and tears are starting to roll down his cheek.

Without thinking much he just pulled Kong to his embrace and said "I made you cry again, isn't it??" 
"You are crying too pi" said Kongpob while sniffing.

Arthit controlled his over flowing tears and asked "Why are you crying by the way???
Isn't it, you are the who wanted this??
Isn't it, you wanted us to seperate???
Isn't it, you are the one who is thinking about div---"

"Stop it piiiiii" shouted Kongpob with full rage of anger. One second Arthit took a back step with the fear.

"Who said I want that pi???
Did I ever said that??

Is that me the one who always says I hate him??

Is that me the one who said I don't want to be near him???

Is that me the one who wanted a new P.A and appointed one by removing me as your P.A???

Is that me the one who said He irritates me, let me be in peace at least for this three days???
Is that me the one who said I don't want to be around him???

Is that me the one who always wants to stay alone without me around????

Its you pi.
Its you.
ONLY YOU" shouted Kong leaving frozen Arthit behind and turned around and moved towards couch and sat there while holding his head in palms.

Arthit is shocked is an understatement.
Without knowing what to say he just said what came into his mind. Let's leave now "I'm leaving" said Arthit after recovering from the shock which he got from Kongpob.

"Let's Talk" said Kongpob without lifting his head.

But Arthit walked over to door "I said LET'S TALK" once again shouted Kongpob shouted which made Arthit froze in his place.

Because Kongpob had never used that tone for him. No matter how angry he is with the latter but his tone is always sweet. But this time it's dominating, like he is waiting for this day from so long. 

What else he wants to talk. He already told whatever he thought as true, I don't think there is anything else for me to know. By thinking that Arthit said "I don't think we have anything else to talk"

"I have" Kong moved a little side and patted the left place while saying Arthit to "come here  pi" he patted the other side of the couch which is vacant.

How in the hell everything turned like this??? By any chance did he heard what I spoke to Knott that day??? If yes he should be happy right??? Why is he that angry???  Once again without thinking Arthit said "I don't have any reason to talk things out Kongpob. Because you are so sure, that I am the one who doesn't want you around me. Then what's else is there to talk??? And I don't wanna talk about any----" his words were cut off by pair of lips which attacked his. In a way to make him stop those ramblings.

Kongpob doesn't know how he became that dare to do something like this that he never thought he would do this first.
If he says that he hasn't waiting for this moment then he is lying, he has been waiting to do this from the time he saw elder for the first time. But everytime when elder said he hates him, that hurted him the most.