Mine.............Sir (Final)

Arthit enters the class and started the class.

"So, I hope you all understand today's class?"
"Yes sir......" Came reply from the class.

But Arthit noticed that Kongpob is doing something in his book so he sighed in disbelief so he suddenly asked "Kongpob do you understand???"

Kongpob got startled but composed himself sooner and said "Ahh... Yes sir"

"Okay then, come here and explain it once again so the people who haven't understood will understand"
"But sir....."
"Go go your hubby is calling you" whispered Thomas.
"He hates me that's why he is calling me" Kongpob whispered back.
"Why are you taking so much time to come here Kong???"
"Sir.... I am sorry I didn't understood"
"How can you even understand anything Kong you were so busy in drawing something in your book..... Come here"
"Hmm.... Disadvantages of marrying your proffesor" whispered Kat.
"Sir ........"
"Come, sit here and focus on me" Arthit asked Kong to sit on front seat.

Suddenly Oak stoodup and said "No sir No he will die....." everyone in the class turned towards Oak with a confused expression along with Arthit who haven't understood anything so he asked "What???" Between all this Oak got a death glare from Kong which made Oak to stop his rambling but Arthit is not done yet so asked again "What Oak???"
By scratching his head he said "Nothing sir, I am sorry"

Once Arthit left the class Kong went directly towards Oak and started beating him "Aaa Kong sorry....sorry" which made everyone laugh from their gang.

That before day Kong had a fight with Kat and Thomas and now those two are laughing with his gang, what's going on here??? Thought Joss.

Sunday evening while coming back from Kongpob's parents house.

"Pi, I wanna meet Mom and dad"
"You just met them, you wanna go again???"
"No pi, I wanna meet Mom and dad" Kong could understand that Arthit still didn't got who he is referring to so he explained again "Your parents pi, Your Mom and Dad" Arthit smiled inwardly and succeeded in hiding that smile from Kong and said "Yes we will meet them too but after your exams" Arthit can see that Kong is pouting, he chuckled and said "Don't pout Kong I will take you to meet them as well but you need to concentrate more on your studies. Once your exams are done we will go there for a week okay???" Kong flashed his most beautiful smile which made Arthit heart to skip couple of beats.

"Hey.... Mr. Wave Pi stop the car"
"What.... What happened???"
"He is Mr. Wave my favourite proffesor and I am going to meet him byee" Kong went out from the car and went towards the Wavekhoo who was walking.

"Sir.... Mr Wave"
"Hello Kongpob, How are you doing??"
"I am doing fine sir, you here???"
"Actually I came here to meet someone"
"Oh"
.
.
.
.
.

Ah favourite sir and you are talking with such a sweet smile to him have you ever smiled at me like that???

"Hello Mr. Rojnapat" Kongpob turned around and saw Arthit standing behind him.
"Are you two together???"
"Ahh he -" before Kong could say something Arthit beat him and said "No I was going somewhere I saw him, so thought of dropping him off" Kong looked at him with a sad face.
"Ahhh okay. Bye Kong takecare of yourself and Bye Mr Rojnapat"
Arthit just hummed while Kong said "Bye sir"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why he didn't said I am his husband?? Is he feeling ashamed of me??? Is he don't want others to know that I am his husband?? May be we will be together for another 2 and half months but still why is he behaving like this??? How to make him understand I want morethan this two and half months??
What happened again?? He was good before right? Why is he that furious?? Why is he not speaking anything???