Enchanted to meet you.........

"Kong are you ready???? Can you come down fast, we need to go"
"Mommm pleaseee, You know I don't like all these fake parties and all" he said while coming down will setting his suit.
"Kong you are soon to be a CEO you can't make fuss about it all the time whenever we attend a parties"
"Mom you have been saying this from so long, you even know that I am not interested in becoming a CEO. I wanna live freely, why don't you think about making Prae as CEO???" Kong asked giving his most sincere smile, which brought a growl from his dad who stood behind him.

"It's not like we don't want Prae to become a CEO but she is going into a very big family, while her husband is also a CEO not only for one company but two. She will have enough work to assist her husband there and to take are of all those things. And I think you haven't forgotten about her being Knott her soon to be Husband P.A"

"I know,I know I just tried my Luck, but I should have remembered that Luck is never on my side" Kong sighed which made his dad to shook his head.

"Come baby let's go, we shouldn't be late. I heard AR Industries are going to announce their next CEO in today's event" Archara said while smiling at Kerkkrai.

"Ah really??? How come Jack never mentioned anything about this to me???"

"They wanted it to be surprise but you know how Namtan right, she can't keep any secrets with me so I got the news before anyone else" Archara said while winking at her husband who smiled at his wife.

Kong just stood there while staring at his parents with his most sincere smile, thinking how his parents are still totally head over heals for eachother even after 28 years of being together.

He always wanted a relationship, a strong relationship like their parents who never supports other if they think, what other doing is not right. They do everything to make that person understand their doings depth, so they won't do such mistakes or things again. They never stop showing other person how much they love them. They never say NO until they think it's not that important or it's not good for them. They are so powerful in this Business industry. He always feels so proud whenever other company chairman's or CEO's call's his Dad for deals.

Business Industry calls his parents as Power Couple.

He always wanted to be like that but he never liked this Business thing😅.

"Kong! Last time I am Asking whether you are you wanna come or not????"

"I'll come Mom"
He went out along with his parents.

He took seperate car while his parents in different one.

After 25mins of traveling finally they reached their destination.

Kong doesn't know why but this time it felt different. Starting from the atmosphere to the people around them everything is different tonight.
Actually it's not different but what he is feeling is different everything felt very familiar even though he does not know any of them except his parents friends which is Rojnapat Family.

Kong Pov:-

I pulled myself back from the feelings I felt when My dad called me to meet someone may be his business friend or partner.

"Kong, this is Jack Rojnapat my friend but he is our rival company"

"Krek......"

"Hahaha ok okay. Jack this is Kongpob my younger son"

"Sawadee khap uncle" I waied at him and he smiled. That smile, that smile I have seen that smile before.
Where????"

"Wadee Kongpob I heard you are the next CEO for KS entertainment??"
I don't know how to respond as I never wanted to become CEO but I can't go against my dad, So I just smiled at him.