Facts About Seunghee

1. She is the leader of the group. 

2. Before CLC, she took part in 'B2ST Yang Yoseob and Cube Girls' song "Perfume" in 2013.

3. She sang a duet with BTOB's Sungjae in the OST song "Curious" for the tvN drama '9th Boy'.

4. A lot of people were surprised that she was the main vocal. (because on K-Pop Star Hunt Sorn was a very good singer)

5. Yeeun said that Seunghee does stuff in her sleep. (plays the piano and steps on the pedal)

6. She studied in a dance academy "Mode Music Academy"  in Gwangju.

7. She won the final of Gwangju/Jeollanam "1st Cube Star Auditions" in may 2012.

8. She graduated form Cheongdam High School.

9. She also has good producing skills like lyrics-writing and composing skills

10. According to Yeeun her hobby is organizing the refrigerator 

11. Likes to read books or poems during her free time.

12. Has an iphone 6.

13. Her favourite fruit are apples.

14. " I want to stand on even larger stages in the future"

15. "My parents are much older as compared to my friends' parents, that's why I want to quickly become the daughter they can really be proud of"

16. Seunghee's hobbies and specialties: Organizing the refrigerator and her specialty is playing the piano 

17. On Weekly Idol she said that she was the prettiest and the uggliest in the group.

18. Knetizens commented that her face looked like a mix between Girl's Day's Yura and Rainbow's Jaekyung.

19. Her nickname is panda.

20. She said that when she new that she would be the leader of CLC she was scared but now she is happy with the position.

21. Seunghee said that the other members listens to her when she speaks.

22. She appeared in BTOB's "the winter's tale" and "2nd confession" MV

23. Her symbol is an apple.

24. She is good at replying to questions in only 5 characters.

25. Because Seunghee is in charge of cleaning in CLC's dorm, the MCs of Weekly Idol made her clean the basement.

26. Everytime she winks, she opens her mouth.

27. Sorn's mom said that Seunghee is really close to Sorn.