Facts About Sorn

1. She is from Thailand.

2. On the reality show ''K-Pop Star Hunt'' the prize was to become a Cube trainee and she ended up winning it.

3. A lot of people have said that she looks like Selena Gomez.

4. She was the first member to be revealed.

5. Her specialities are Speaking in English and Korean, Playing fluete, composing .

6. According to Seunghee, Sorn loves scrapbooking and loves to draw.

7. Besides music, Sorn also have alot of interest in design and fashion.

8. When she was 10 years old at KIS International School in Thailand the teather told the students to write an essay about their future career. Sorn wrote that she wanted to be a singer to entertain the people in this world.

9. Sorn said that her other hobbies are drawing and designing clothes!

10. She said that BamBam was like her brother.

11. She wants to do more covers in the future.

12. Her symbol is a watermelon.

13. She can speak English, Thailand(ese??), Chinese and Korean.

14. In the past her father was an actor and now he's working for the president of Thailand.

15. Sorn said that she doesn't have aegyo.

16. Out of the five of them, Sorn's mouth is the biggest. She even said that she could eat the microphone.

17. She teached Thai to the rest of the members in the group so when her mother came to Korea they all greeted her with ''Mommy, hello'' and ''I love you''.

18. Seunghee is the closest member to Sorn.