Chapter 58

Warnings: language             Word Count 10410

Note: ahhhhh here's the update! I ended up writing this new day y/n has and it ended up benig around 35k words which is a lot and Wattpad couldnt process it all. I had to break it up into 3 chapters so here's part one of 3 besties <3! There's a lot that's going to happen since we are now in the next climax of the story and it's going to get messy. Details are important and theres some foreshadowing earlier on in the story that leads to this ><. The next few chapters will contain ~romance~ and true colors, so come prepared ! :D

PSA: I work the overnight shift at my job and there used to be 4 staff doing overnight, but someone quit so now I have to work extra days. i'll do my best to upload on time though, just be a little patient. :) 

kk, luv u guys! enjoy!!!

------------------------

I made my way through the entrance gate, quickening my pace a bit more than usual so that I could leave the awkward tension behind me. he was less affectionate this morning, and although it was off-putting from the usual, it provided me with a bit of relief. I went to my locker and went about my usual routine, making sure I looked presentable before heading to class for the day.

When I approached my classroom, I saw a few of my peers and happily greeted them, making my way to my seat before the morning rush could set in. I should study while I have the time to. I didn't study at all over the weekend. I thought to myself, diligently settling down into my seat with my study materials and notes laid out in front of me. I only had so much prep time before my next exam, and I knew that with how busy i'd be in the later weeks of the semester, id need to use all the free time I had now to prep for them. I couldn't afford to let my grades drop over something like a relationship, boy drama, or extracurriculars. My future career and everything id been working for was far too important.

Besides, it'll distract me for a bit. I don't want to think about him...

-------------

I hyper fixated on my notes, eagerly letting my eyes skim over the pages fo well taken and thorough notes. I had spent a decent amount of my morning absorbing the information once again, effectively refreshing my mind of the important information before I recognized 2 familiar voices draw near to me. I smiled at the sweet and dramatic couple before me, beaming up at them while Renji playfully flirted with Nari despite her cold shoulder and blushing denial.

They were perfect for each other.

I wish I had something like that...

I shook the thought from my mind and refocused on the situation before me. Nari was smiling at me and Renji had been pulled away back to the company of the boys in our class, forced to join in the rambunctious and rowdy behavior of teenage boys.

"So ___, how's your life going these days? Anything fun going on? Its been a minute since we hung out y'know." Nari started, her voice was lazy and prompting as she leaned back in her chair, gazing up at me as she blocked my notes from my view, silently demanding my full attention.

"Ah, life's been crazy and I'm struggling to be honest. And you're right, we should definitely have a sleepover sometime this week. We can have a girl's night and catch up before exams get heavy! I'm free all week." I replied, not wanting to get too detailed into my life this early in the morning. After all, I didn't think id have enough time to thoroughly explain my situation to her in a way that would make sense.

"that's a really good idea. I need a spa night after all the training I've been doing for my club. That stuff's more hardcore than I thought it'd be... I'm getting worked to death ___~! I don't wanna go anymoreee!" Nari sighed, complaining about the workload she was put to do in her club.