Bleeder Ten

Mo ran
After handing over the kidney, Mo ran left the hospital. He was no longer sleepy, ofcourse he had a good sleep on his way back.
What had happened was quite a mystery. The person who shows no mercy towards him had let him sleep on his shoulder and held the ice box with him. To his own surprise he liked that feeling of comfort. He could not describe the reason for that clearly. He was determined to keep a good impression. He wanted to finish off the task Dr Wanning had given him. He was determined to do it well. But with his findings will Wanning dig deep in to this case and end up getting in to trouble with Nangong Pharmaceuticals.... he wondered.

Wanning
It really was a tiring day. How could I have let him lean on to me. I cannot understand why I keep liking that feeling. Never in my life have I felt something like this. I need to figure this out.

Next day
"Dr Mo ran, are your findings ready? Bring them to my office" Wanning called and asked Mo ran to come. Seeing him entering the room Wanning could not help feeling a deep happiness, he felt like he wanted to go and greet Mo ran and escort him inside.  His face was flushed.

"Mo ran
'Sir, I have analyzed the post operative care given to those who later lost their limbs following surgery. The drugs and dressings which were used were identical. All the patients who were put on Mer-X brand antibiotics and wound dressings had developed post operative wound infection which had made the limbs difficult to save. I went through those products today morning and as you suspected they were from Nangong pharmaceuticals." he finished with an air of victory.
"But Sir, what are we going to do. I know this leads to a huge waste of effort and time , but are going to go against this drug company? They are too leathal to handle. They killed their own researchers" he sounded so genuinely concerned.
Mo ran did not want his mentor to get in to this loosing battle. Just loosing the fight is one thing but what if.... what if they go to the extremes and destroy Wanning.
"Let me see those tables again" Mo ran heard him saying and at the same time Wanning was peeping in to Mo rans laptop screen. Mo ran felt Wanning's presence so so close. Out of no whare he wanted to inhale so deep, to feel his mentors fragrance, and he did with a deep breath.
It was so soothing and gave a tingling sensation to Mo ran's lower body part which completely baffled him. "How is that even possible?" he thought.

Wanning
"Yes, he has also found it and he has gone on to check the drugs too. How enthusiastic is that" he could not sit any longer, he got up from his chair and paced up and down as Mo ran directly asked him what his plan was.

Wanning wanted to take a better look of the tables with data. He was so in to the topic, that he forgot that it was Mo ran he was dealing with and he peeped in to Mo rans lap top scree to look at the numbers.
It took him a few seconds to realize he was so close. He heard and felt Mo ran inhale in quite a different way. He turned his head, their faces were so close. Eye to eye for a moment and Wanning came in to his senses first and he got himself out of the situation.

"E mail me those findings I will have a word on this with Prof Xue." " You better go and attend the clinic now"

Mo ran
"Ye... yes... Sir I will send this to you" as he got up to leave he just noted one thing, Dr Wanning said "you better go" isn't it a bit different from "you can leave". What he said sounded more intimate than anything else. Could it be he is also feeling the same as me. This feeling , does he also feel that..... Mo ran wondered.