Bleeder Twenty

Wanning
"What is it, oh , my phone, where is it, where am I..."
He was confused, he opened his eyes to see Mo ran sleeping so comfortably next to him.
And then he remembered ...... everything .....
His lips curved in to a smile, yes he could no longer hide that smile.
Ah, the phone...
It started to ring for the second time.
"Hello"
"Hello Dr Wanning , sorry to disturb you at this hour. We made a break in the case. "
"That's great news. How is it going?"
" That man was hired by Nangong as expected and we interrogated him. Looks like he was put on this case by the cheif person handling the organ smuggling "
"My team is tracking him down. They have escaped from their den. We are trying to get details from thier new location"
"That means they are aware that you are on this case, and Mo ran has given the details to the police "
There was silence , then cheif Jaing spoke in a concerned voice.
"Yes, that is the main reason I called you. Why don't you both leave the country for a few days until we sort this out."
"If it saves him, I am ready to go anywhere "
"I will arrange a police department helecopter to take you to Macau. From there you can take a proper flight to UK or any other country in Europe "
" When should we leave?"
" I have made arrangements for tomorrow morning "
"Today?"
"Yes, they know they are going down with this case and they are bound to take you both with them. Sooner, the better"
Wanning hung up in a few minutes after giving the details on where to find his passport and some stuff he needed from his apartment . Cheif Jaing agreed to send one of his men to fetch them.
Then Wanning decided to wake up Mo ran.
"We have to leave."
"Why"
"For safety"
"What is going on"
"Nangong case will go public. You know what that means. They will be smashed. And you are the main reason. Do you think they will leave you alone?"
"My mother is still here and you are asking me to leave the country with you?"
"Mo ran your life means so much to me, you have to understand that"
"But I just can't leave her."
"Let her stay there and be safe for the time being . I am coming with you"
"If you are insisting what options do I have?"
Wanning went closer to Mo ran's face.
"I will not let anyone to take you away from me."
He embraced Mo ran , so tightly as if Mo ran is dragged by someone and Wanning is trying to protect him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One hour later
Wanning saw Cheif Jaing in a serious mood as he walked to the Helipad of Tianjin Hospital. He got a bag packed with the most necessary things he managed to get down from his apartment with the help of Jaing's officer. Mo ran was behind him while one of Jaing's men helped him with his bag.
"They will fly you to Macau safely. We will arrest Nangong Li very soon. We just need hard evidance. We will mail  it in a day or two."
"Ok, we want to come back soon."
"I know"
"And please keep Mo ran's mother safe, he keeps worrying about her"
"She is doing well in the village , don't worry"
.
.
.
.
.
It was almost noon, when Wanning and Mo ran reached the hotel. It was arranged by cheif Jaing.
Both of them were exhausted and tired.  Two seperate rooms were booked for each of them.
"I need to change." Wanning went to the room allocated to him, after remembering he was still in the cloths he was wearing last night when he rushed to see Mo ran.
"Me too" Mo ran said while stopping at his room.
"Do you need help?"
"I can manage, after all I lived at my place alone for the past few days."
"Ok"
"Why didn't he let me in" Wanning felt confused.

Mo ran
Why does everything has to be so fast. I just went to heaven and came back with him and now he had to leave his place just because of me. To protect me. I am surely a burden for him.
Will he regret later...
In deep thoughts Mo ran started removing his T shirt. Though the wound was fully recovered, all the fine functions were not back. After last nights extreme exercise even simplest movements gave an excruciating pain.
He tried to pull off his T shirt but pain was beyond his control.
The T shirt got stuck in his head and his left arm. It was difficult for him to get it out by himself.
Then he felt his T shirt being slowly pulled out. And finally it was off him.

Mo ran turned his face to see Wanning standing infront of him. His face was calm and quite.

"I got morphine for you"
"Just thought you will need a shot"
"Thanks, I mean Thank you Sir"
"Mo ran are you ok?"
"Yes"
"Then remember this don't ever use "Sir" when it is just you and me"
"But"
"I really mean it. I will not pretend as if we are nothing . We were destined for eachother."
"I have put you in to distress, and if we are going to continue this it will be even worse"
Wanning got closer to Mo ran.
"After all these are you still not sure?"
"I am, but I feel bad for pulling you in to this" said Mo ran.
"No, none of us pulled each other, we have simply fallen for each other." Wanning said.

Mo ran felt Wanning's long fingers entangling his own fingers.

"Come, I will help you wash, first let's get the pain killer in to your system"

After the shots were given, Mo ran heard Wanning running the bath tub tap. Then all of a sudden Wanning was leading Mo ran towards the bath tub.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n again, really sorry for the slow updates. Should I write what happened in the tub or should I simply get them out. It's up to you to tell me....