Draken's little love - Draken x reader (MDNI)

Warnings: smut, minors do not interact MDNI, explicit sex, implied size kink/darcyphilia/consensual noncon, dubcon if you squint. Grammar mistakes, mediocre writing

You're crying; you can't stop fucking crying

You're crying; you can't stop fucking crying. The sheer pain you feel every time Draken hits your spot. There's an endless string of discomfort traveling from your lower regions through your spine. 'Ken- s-slow... D-dawn! It hurts!' you can barely manage to say.

'Good,' he lets out in between grunts. You're at his mercy, all his weight pressing you down; you can feel his muscles contract at every snap of his hips—strands of his black hair brush against your cheeks. All you can feel, hear and see is Draken.

'Fuck. Louder,' he orders since your whines were drowned by the sounds of flesh hitting flesh. And you do as he says, not that you wanted to. After all, Draken began to thrust not as fast as before but deeper and harder. The slow and long pushes gave your womb electric currents; a stinging sensation brought out cries that scraped your throat.

Your tears stained his skin as well as yours. Your mixed juices dripped on the sheets, smearing each other from how close he kept you. Draken didn't let you move much; even if you tried to hold onto something, your movements were limited. How could you move? When he had you trapped under and between his arms.

Every solid jab to your cunt almost sent you up towards the headrest; you couldn't quite tell how long has it been, But his cum had already made a bulge on your stomach. Draken looked down to where you both connected. He smiled at the image and tried to engrave it in his mind. You moaned at the sudden separation of his chest from yours.

'That's it, keep moaning, ask for more with your little whimpers,' Draken shoved his cock hard as he said those words against your open mouth.

He felt you clamping again, gripping his cock, announcing how close you are. Draken pushed both his arms under you. Holding you up and tight against him. The speed of his snaps increased as your screams filled the room. With a final thrust, you came. Your limbs trembling from the force of your release.

Draken groaned at your warm walls squeezing him. Such sensation forced him to a last early release. He wanted more, but not tonight. Your body still in tremor, and your cheeks glistening with tears were art to Draken. He held you close, giving you caresses, and waited until you both came down from your high.

"I'll bring some water and prepare a bath," he kissed your temple, "okay, love?" you slowly nodded, too tired to speak. Gradually, you began to close your eyes.