Slashertown

Rajveer and Shanaya Malhotra were heading down the highway to what was supposed to be the greatest moment in their lives, but ran out of petrol in the pouring rain just a few kms away from their honeymoon destination. As RV pulled his car off the side of the road, Shanaya was getting nervous and antsy about what they were going to do. She said in a nervy voice, "Honey where are we, and why did you pass out our exit which was ten kilometres in the other direction? " "Sorry, honey, I just thought that this road would take us back in the right direction, replied RV. "That was exactly why you were supposed to use the GPS stupid", said Shanaya in a rather angry voice. "I am not stupid! I will get us out of this bloody mess", exclaimed RV. As RV was dialling the highway roadside assistance helpline to get himself some roadside assistance his cell phone died. "What are you going to do now genius?" asked an annoyed Shanaya. "Calm down! I will go and us some help. I am sure there is a house close by." Said RV in a stern voice. "RV please hurry!" said Shanaya in a rather scared voice. RV kissed his new bride on the cheek and set out in the pouring rain to find and get some help. Just moments later a tow truck pulled alongside RV'S broken down car with his beautiful new bride all alone in the car scared stiff. One of the man got out of the truck named Rakshat while his brother Vinish stayed in the truck. Rakshat came over to the driver's die window and knocked on it. He knocked at it once or twice before Shanaya rolled down the window and said, "Thank god you are here to help me and my husband in getting our car fixed." Shanaya had no idea that these two men in the tow truck were not sent by her husband, but they played along with her telling her not to worry about anything and that they'd take care of everything. She also had no idea that her husband was already dead.  RV found help alright, but not at the right house. The two men let RV inside their filthy little shack only to tie his body into pieces with the help of a chainsaw. These men were ready to give his new bride the scare of her life before they lowered the chainsaw blade to rip her pretty and smooth flesh into pieces. One of the two men helped the new bride inside their tow truck while the other one hooked the car up to be taken back to their shack for some more chainsaw action. Shanaya thanked the two men for wanting to help them out in desperate times. The men took a swig of beer and wiped their dirty unshaven and smelly faces off, and one of the men said, "It is all in a day's work ma'am." As the tow truck was barrelling down the gravel road to their shack one of the two men started getting fresh with the new bride and she said. "What the fuck are you thinking you are doing?" The man said." It has been a really long time since I have been with a real woman." Shanaya smacked him and said," Keep your filthy hands to yourself and if you do not stop, I will have to tell my husband and he would not be at all pleased with you about this." The man driving started to laugh hysterically and said. "Your husband is in no position to anything right now." "What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Shanaya. The two men laughed and said, "Let's just say that your man is in quite a few pieces." "Look if you've done something to my husband I am going to the police to report about it, "said Shanaya in an extremely angry tone." The two brothers just laughed in a menacing tone and finished their beers off as they pulled in front of their shabby shack. "Well brother, I think it is time to show the little lady how we roll and how we prefer to have fun in this little town." Shanaya started to scream and one of the men jerked her out of the truck, and dragged her through the mud and into the shack as she screamed for her husband. Vinish said "I think she would like to be alone with her dear husband." Vinish threw her on the bloody kitchen table next to her husband's severed head, and she started screaming bloody murder then Rakshat picked up the chainsaw, pulled the cord and waved the chainsaw in the air as the chainsaw was buzzing. Vinish said "Rakshat let me cut her into pieces, you got to do her husband?" Rakshat said "well alright, I will just sit back, relax and sip on my beer while the chainsaw is ripping into her flesh. This time I think we should celebrate by eating their flesh. In the past we just cut them up and put the body parts in the trash bags and bury them in the backyard." "That sounds like a terrific idea," replied his brother Vinish. Vinish lowered the buzzing chainsaw down on her body ripping away her flesh as she screamed blood splattered all over Vinish and the walls. Her screams were unbearable for the average person to endure. Vinish and his brother Rakshat sat down at the bloody kitchen table eating away at the newlyweds flesh and washing down their flesh with the beer as they laughed menacingly. Lesson to be learned. If your wife or girlfriend tells you to stop and ask for directions, just do it, because if you don't you just might end up like these two unlucky newlyweds, who were cut into pieces over something that didn't need to happen in the first place. Epilogue Danish and Zoyaa, are a couple who are arguing over the directions to their weekend getaway. Just then they see a house..............