Staig - Pushing back

Requested by @Tylerbabygirl768 !!! i've been wanting to do little Craig for a while now so thank you for the perfect excuse IHDDKJDH-

Craig huffed lighty, shuffling as he tried to fight slipping. Stan shuffled as well to get more comfortable against him. Stan knew about Craigs regression- heck he'd even seen him regressed before, but he still didn't want to burden him with taking care of him, even if Stan told him multiple times that he liked it.

He felt Stan's fingers curl in his hair, it felt nice... he softly whined- somewhat thinking it was unhearable, but Stan giggled at the noise, making Craig blush like crazy. Stan hummed lightly well playing with his hair "I can tell you're slipping-" "shut up."

Stan frowned. "Why push it? I don't mind." Craig whined, trying not to give in but overall his brain got the better of him and he sighed. "Fine..." he rolled over to lay on Stans chest and huffed. "'S still dumb..." he rubbed at his eyes lazily.

Stan rolled his eyes, picking Craig up on his hip as he sat up. "Uh huh" Craig rested his head on his shoulder as Stan retrieved his space themed pacifier for him, placing it in his mouth. "Better?" "mhm... thanks..."

Craig closed his eyes and relaxed in the boys hold, feeling him rub his back gently and place small kisses to his head and face. "You really gotta stop pushing it away, Sunshine..." Craig huffed "Mhm... " he truly knew Stan was right- but he still felt dumb for the coping mechanism. Stan sighed as he continued to rub his back "I really don't mind taking care of you, you know? I find it rather fun- and you're quite cute when you're like this."

"Mhm- if i agree to stop pushing back will you shut up? 'm tired..." Stan laughed at this "yeah yeah, get your rest."