VOL2 CHAPTER 6 : CLASS A

Rei POV

Our little plot was quite damaging for this school and the director knew immediately that we cause this entire situation

"You've created a big problem for this school"

"It was the school's fault to begin with. Who in the right mind hires a person like that inside an elite school?"

of all places...

"That's not the point. Solving this quietly was the right and most peaceful choice for everyone"

"I followed a phrase from an ancient philosopher 'With great power comes great responsibility'. Punishing a person like that with this approach is the least I can do"

His expression changed to a sad one

"I've completely forgot that children that come from that place have a twisted morality towards many things and death is one of them"

"That's right, my compassion is limited to a certain number of people. Besides, there is a greater plan behind this one"

He paused for a second to think about it

"I see, you wanted to remove me for a specific number of days and deal with the replacement that you've speculated during our last meeting"

"Something like that"

"Are you going to do something similar to that replacement?"

"Who knows, depends on the circumstances"

"I'm going to hide any information related to the incident. This is the first and last time this happens here. I need to protect the school's future, dignity and reputation"

"I completely understand. There is always an invisible ceiling to the word help. The anonymous account that you've already given us is all we need"

"It's impossible for the student council to track your purchases and your exchange history. You've dragged a lot of attention towards yourself and that limits my actions in general"

"I understand"

"That's everything, I wanted to tell you"

"Hmm... Aren't you angry, with this whole situation?"

"I am, that's obvious. That's why, my help from now on will be limited"

"I see, that makes it a goodbye then"

"Try and enjoy this school as an ordinary student this time"

I nodded and left the room

He cares for us, but that's his limit

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chie-chan entered the classroom with a smile

"I have a lot of good news today~"