Neji Hyuga

Best friends with benefits🍋
regular au

You were currently sitting in your room with temari. Y'all were staying in a house together with the boys and couple more girls. It was a big enough house for all of you to fit in. As in boys it was naruto, shikamaru, sai, sasuke, and neji. Girls it was temari, Y/n, ino, hinata, and sakura.

Yall decided since yall were close enough yall might as well stay together and make dreams together. My girl best friend was temari and boy bestfriend was neji. Yall all grew up together but you were more closer to temari due to her bold and i don't play attitude.

She knew the bond me and neji grew and how we get down. I mean can you blame me he literally fine as hell. He was always the flirt with me and everybody knew. He was fond of how my body looked in dresses or anything. Definitely my hair was his favourite thing to stare at.

"when neji and em coming home i miss themmm" i whined. As in them i meant neji hyuga kinda the rest.
"call ya 'bestie' I'm pretty sure he go be happy to tell you"she laughed while sitting on top of me and laying on my chest.

"shh I'm about to call him". The phone started ringing and he answer after 3 rings.
"hey y/n you okay?"
"yeah I'm fine i miss you come home and cuddle we can watch sponge bob and eat fruit snacks or-" i started babbling about what i want to do with him before he cut me off.
"damn you cute but talk to much slow down just a little" .
"okay but fr come on temari laying in your spot" "GET UP TEMARI"
"boy no she my bestie to" she said laughing because she know he would be pissed.

"we down the road shikamaru said get ready to get these groceries" "tell him moan my name and say 'what a drag' please"
"y/n"
"please" i said trying not to laugh because he getting mad.
"the fact you think I'm joking with you spwm y/n".
"i love you sm"

He laughed then hung up on my face.

"you feel scared or stupid" temari asked putting her slippers on before going outside.

"wait for me bestie".

5 mins later

"hey y/n your hair look nice as hell" naruto yelled
"thank you betchhhh"
your hair-

"hey y/n your hair look nice as hell" naruto yelled "thank you betchhhh" your hair-

ya 34 inch

"i miss you so much bae" you whispered to neji.
"mhmm i miss you to if you wasn't sleep u could've came"
"i was sleeping an omg i wanna ride ya face look so handsome today"

Neji indeed look fine as hell today. He had his hair down with a nose stud and a tatted neck and one sleeve. I always wonder why the hell he aint got no bitch. Well because of me duh! He became mine soon as he decided to bring that dick to me.

Neji seem like a laid back person but in bed babe he rips frontals off. He love when i get pretty to have sex with him so he can see the damage when done.