Raid

Location: Musutafu, with DCM tactical team

A team of four agents walked down the street in full hazmat gear which earned plenty of confused looks. These agents are using code a names to hide their identities. These code names are: Juno, Kilo, Lambda, and Canta which is the squad leader.

Juno: What is the mission sir?

Canta: Find whoever gave a soldier Antarctic Flu and sedate him.

Juno: Would a team from RCM not be better for that?

Canta: RCM teams are good but when it comes to disease we are the best squad.

Juno: Fair enough.

Kilo: We're here, Endeavor Hero Agency, god damn why would you call it that, every single company has "Hero Agency" at the end of the name, so unoriginal.

Canta: Stack up on the door.

The team stacked up on the door and prepared to enter. When Canta gave the signal the the team entered and began shouting orders for the heroes inside to get down. Another team entered through a side door and did he same thing. 

Lambda: Down! On the fucking ground!

In the commotion a few heroes were not secured by the teams, this includes everyone's favorite flaming dipshit Endeavor. When he left his office to see men in hazmat suits zip tying his sidekicks you can assume what happened. Flames shot across the room and hit one of the DCM agents causing his suit to melt partially.

Kilo: Juno is hit and his suit is breached!

Juno was unconscious on the ground while Kilo patted out the flames and dragged him to cover. The other agents opened fire as the other heroes got up and fought back. While trying to retreat the agents were blocked by a hero's quirk.

Canta: Tac 3 is compromised, mission failed.

Radio: Solid copy, detonating device.

The agents tossed their communication devices which exploded a few seconds after. The agents except for Juno and Kilo then put their hands in the air and surrendered. Juno regained consciousness to see his left side burnt and his gas mask shattered with the filter snapped off.

Juno: Fucking shit! I'm dying here aren't I?

Kilo: You will be okay kid, just stay calm and don't break anything else

Endeavor: You two! Surrender now.

Kilo: I am attempting to treat his injuries, I will not be able to place my hands in the air and keep him alive.

Juno continued to have a breakdown as Kilo duct taped  a new filter to his mask and taped over the shattered glass.

Endeavor: Hands in the air or else!

Kilo: Fine, but if he dies I swear to fuck.

Kilo stood up and was cuffed while Juno continued to bleed out on the ground. A few minutes later police cars and ambulances arrived and the three were sent to be interrogated while Juno was taken to a hospital.

Location: Interrogation room 2

Detective: Name?

Canta: Classified

Detective: Age?

Canta: Classified

Detective: Why did you break into the Endeavor Hero agency?

Canta: Guess what?

Detective: What?

Canta: Classified.