Chapter 1

As usual, in your ordinary life, you got up got dressed and walked to school with your bestfriend, Kokichi O(u)ma. He was always the one to perk you up from your drowsy self. As soon as you arrived to school, there'd be Shuichi and Kaede waiting for you. Shuichi stared at you for a good 30 seconds before you flipped him off, to his surprise, and walk to class. Kokichi soon joined you.

"Good Morning Class." Ms. Hando said in her cheery disposition, "Today we have a new student, Yashiro L/N"

"Hello! I'm Yashiro L/N. Pleased to meet you."

"Now Yashiro, why don't you sit next to Y/N."

You slammed your head in your desk. Kokichi slid you a note. 

________________________________________________________________________________

                                 You have a sister?

________________________________________________________________________________

You shrugged. You looked over to Kokichi. He was staring at her. You lungs ached. You soon raised your hand.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Can I use the restroom?"

"You should've done that before hand. *sigh* Yes you may Y/N." (teachers really act like this tho-)

You got up and walked out of the door. One you were out of the door you ran. And threw up in the sink of the bathroom. When you looked down it wasn't normal. They were flowers. Your legs gave away. You started shaking. The Ultimate ______ had Hanahaki. And you knew those feelings were for Kokichi. You scooped the bloody flowers up and flushed the down them down the toilet. 

________________________________________________________________________________Until next time ya simps.