Chapter 6

As soon as you walked into the school building, whispers started to arise. Maki was whispering to...MIU?!?!?!? MAKI WOULD CONCERN HERSELF WITH SOMEONE AS LOW AS MIU?!?!?! Anyways back to narrating. You could hear them.

"Did you hear what she did in the lockers?"

"Oh my fucking god yeah. She must be in a hella bitchy mood."

Shuichi saw you and as you were walking past him he smiled nervously. You rolled your eyes. Then there was Himiko, Tenko, and Angie.

"She beat up Yashiro before she got to school!" Himiko said.

"Atua says that Angie cannot forgive her."

You kept walking. Until you saw Kokichi. You started to walk faster to a run. He started running after you.

He yelled at you "GET BACK HERE BITCH!"

You heard Angie say "Oh my dear Atua!"

You felt a yank on your hair, causing you to pull back and fall on the floor. He had caught up to you. 

"Why'd you hurt Yashiro? Huh? HUH?"

"I didn't."

He put his foot up to your face. Burn. Your lungs.

"Fuck" you thought.

Your eyesight was blurred until you saw a figure with a skirt, holding it up as she ran.

"Kirumi?" your eyes starting close.

"KOKICHI OMA GET AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW!"

His foot dropped, your nose bleeding. She ran over and held your head up till it soon went limp. The blood and petals dripping from your mouth. She picked you up with one hand like you wayed nothing. The other hand holding her skirt so she could run to the nurse's office.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is definently my favorite chapter so far! Next chapter at around 12?