2. Reminiscing

While Testarossa was having her conflicting emotions regarding sleep, a couple of other women were finishing up having quite the fun night. In a lofty penthouse set upon a hill overlooking the city, two women were lying down on either side of a man, naked and sweat glistening their bodies. 

One of the beauties had her vibrant pink hair sprawled all over, with some of it sticking to her shoulders and touching the base of her modest B cups. The milky white color of her skin only added to her beauty, along with her breasts with the ever-slight pink protrusions in the center rising up and down following the pace of her heavy breathing. She is quite petite, but that only accents the curves of her body. From a beautiful face with two ivory-colored horns proudly standing out from her forehead, bright coral eyes, pink hair that felt like silk, delicately full lips beautiful breasts that were slightly pointed shaped that a hand could hold without too much room to spare, a flat stomach where a slight bit of muscle can be seen along with a perfect navel, and a nice, full ass that was firm to the touch, yet still gave way when held. Further down are small, but firm thighs that gave a little thigh gap, wondrous calves, and elegant feet that would make someone question whether or not they've ever walked on them before, almost as if they were porcelain. All this brings together a woman who could only be called an immaculate beauty. 

The other beauty, as if competing with the woman on the other side of the man, had one onyx colored horn from the center of her forehead, shining amethyst eyes, deep lavender hair that was currently all over the place, with some of it intertwined in the man's hair and some of it sticking to her beautiful figure. She was quite a bit taller with more muscle tone than the other woman, possessed alluring lips that would have men question if she was part succubus, amazingly full breasts that a hand would sink into, along with dark cocoa-colored nipples. Her stomach was a bit more tone than the other woman's with defined muscles that gave off an eleven shape, beautiful hips that accented her full ass which was soft to the touch, smooth, tone thighs and calves, along with feet that didn't seem to have a single callous on them. To top it off, her lightly bronzed skin gave off a radiant look to bring together a woman who was both amazing in battle and in bed. 

The man had a face that honestly looked far more feminine than masculine, almost as if it belonged on a woman, but something that is still forever pleasant to look at. Silvery-blue hair, gleaming golden eyes, moderate lips that were wonderfully pink, and a figure that certainly wouldn't lose out to even the most beautiful of women, despite the clear but tame pectoral muscles in favor of breasts. If someone were to look at him clothed, it would be incredibly easy to mistake him for a woman.

After having a tame night, at least by their standards, Rimuru hugged them both to his side, admiring their bodies and periodically fondling their boobs and pinching their nipples. All of them were enjoying the cool breeze from the cooling unit as they were slowly coming down from their high. Something that Rimuru learned very quickly when he started having sex was that some of the more annoying functions of the body, such as sweat and soreness, were better to just let happen naturally as it added to the overall feeling of having sex. They could always simply remove them later, but it felt better to bask in it.

"I still can't believe you, Rimuru-sama. Enjoying two women when you have a date tomorrow." Shuna said coyly.

"Honestly" added Shion, "how did we ever fall for such a lascivious person?"

In response, Rimuru pinched both of their nipples, eliciting a squirm from each and a light yelp from Shion. "And who were the ones who were egging me on all afternoon? Besides, Shuna, weren't you the one who wanted me to take Testa?

"It's not my fault that woman can't be honest with her feelings. It's up to you to make those moves. Though I am glad she did finally muster up the courage to confess, you will need to take the initiative. At least so there isn't a repeat of our first time..."