Chapter two

Three days later, Wednesday arrived. My mother walked into my room  around six A.M, her eyes fixed on me, as if daring me to say something smart-like. She didn't believe I had the balls to ignore her for a whole week. " Come on Magi, its time for your court hearing," she said calmly. I walked down the stairs, tugging on my jacket and my shoes at the same time. I climed in the cold, green suburban and continued staring out the window, ignoring my arrogant mother. She continued driving as if not notiving what to say to me, if anything at all. She pulled up to the courthouse. "Get out." she said sternly. I  walked up to the stone walkway and ambled up the marble tiled steps. We sat in the courtroom, waiting for the self conscious judge to finish putting on her dark black eyeliner that looked horrible on her very light blue eyes.  She finally looked up, her eyes quietly stared at me as if trying to tell me something. I stared dumbly back. She looked at me some more, as if daring me to say something. Everyone always does that to me. They just stare blankly using their eyes to try and scare me into saying something smart. "Why did you kill your uncle?" She said to me, she looked as I'd she was trying to choke me out with her eyes. "I told you I didnt!" I yelled. The judge called many people up to the stand. I was too bored to notice any of them nor what they had to say. She finished questioning a few more people and, with the help of the stupid jury, decided I was guilty and since I was 18, decided to charge me as an adult.
"Prison for two years!" The judge called out as she slammed the gavel. "But I didn't do anything!" I yelled back fiercly. My mother grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the courtroom.
__________
_________________
Short chapter haha haha hahaha hah