Chapter five

Come feeding time, the line was long and I was at the end. Fernando came out of his cell and jogged over to stand by me. "I never got your name?" He asked smoothly. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I answered sarcastically. "Yeah, actually, I would." He answered with an attitude. "Magi." I answered nicely. "Cute name." He said fast. "Thanks." I said, blushing on the inside. "No big deal." He said. The line got shorter and I grabbed my food. Gruel. Gross. Salad. Gross. Old juice. Gross. I ate and drank quietly. He came and sat by me. "I know. Its gross." He said. "But you'll get used to it." "Yeah." I said back.
"Mail! Magi Hallie!" Yelled the sheriff into the speakers. I kind of blushed. "Be right back." I told Fernando and left. I walked into the small office where the sherrif was sitting. He was smoking a pipe and had on khaki shorts with very hairy legs.
"Ms. Hallie." He said, handing me my letter.
To-Magi Hallie
From-Martha Hallie
Dear Magi, I hope your doing fine. Your siblings miss you dearly. I'm very sorry I did not believe you before. There's nothing I can do now. I know how much you loved your uncle. Don't worry. I'll get you out of there.
Love, mom xoxo.
I rushed back to the cafeteria. "Who was it from?" Fernando asked. "My mom." I said. "What did she say." He asked. "She want to try to get me out of here." I said. "Take me with you!" He said. " I was planning to." I said, kind of blushing. "When though." He said anxiously. "I don't know." I said.
When lunch was over, I went to my cell and slept....slept.....slept. "Your snoring dipwad!" Laura shouted. I guess that was her new name for me. "Soooorry." I said disrespectfully. I got up and decided to write my mom back.
To-Martha Hallie
From-Magi Hallie
Dear mom, I miss them too. I met a guy. His name is Fernando. He's really cute and nice. When you come to visit can you invite him too? Thanks.
Love~Magi
I sealed it up in an envelope and gave it to the sherrif. Late at night I crept over to Fernando's cell "Fernando!" I whisper yelled. "Fernando!" "What!" He whisper yelled back. "My moms going to get us out of here!"
____________
_____________________***
I love this chapter!❤❤❤ based on a real guy
❤❤❤❤