Chapter three

I woke up groggy the day I was to be taken away. The cops showed up aroung ten A.M to take me. I pulled on a sweater with green stars over my halter top. I climbed into the small cop car and stared out the window. When we arrived at the small town prison, they forced me out of the car and handcuffed me. The uncomfortable handcuffs restrained my wrists and soon, brought upon a red mark across my thin wrists. We walked and walked until we reached the front doors. the fat police officer let me in first following close behind. They showed to my cell in wich was small and smelled like criminal feet. I had a roomamte who wasnt here yet though. It was a girl from Memphis, Tennesse, named Laura Primo. She had robbed a convenient store. When the police officers finally left me on my own to get to know my room i just sat there, why didnt you fight? why didnt you defend yourself? I asked myself looking down, not noticing Laura Primo had walked in. She looked emo, her hair light blonde with dark as night tips. She wore a black batman shirt and dark leggings with jean shorts. This was not proper prison attire, but I quickly realised I had no room to be talking hence my gray halter top, belly button piercing, short blue jean shorts, and purple hair tips. " Hey" she said as if she was one of those " lets go smoke some weed" kind of girls. "Sup" I said sounding like an idiot. " You want some DP?" she asked me. I looked confused at her, not realising how stupid I looked. " Dr. Pepper dipwad!" she said rudely. "Sorry but I really don't drink carbonated beverages. " I said, sounding really lame. "Whatever." She mouthed. The guard quickly came in and confiscated her Dr pepper. "Too enjoyable," he said arrogantly, as if fun was illegal. "Besides, its public time" he said reluctantly. We headed out the small room door. Laura pushed me out of the way and slammed my side into the steel doorway. When I finally got out of the doorway, my eyes instantly fixed on the cutest creature I've ever seen. He was a prisoner also. Black hair, brown eyes and had a hat on, with his gray jacket hood over it. He was cute. But I wasn't worth liking back. I was too ratchet for a guy like him. He stared at me for two seconds, his eyes were glowing in the bright prison room lights. Laura walked over to me, as if trying to be a friend to me and said, "I say go for it, he's cute, but not for me." "Who is he?" I said anxiously. "Fernando." She answered. I don't know his last name. "Oh." I said, not realising is as still staring. He stared back and smiled a thin smile. He looked gangster. But seemed nice.