Character's Sketch

Vijay Kashyap as Col. Pushpinder Batra

A retired colonel who has received top honours in his career. A visionary and exemplary officer who has been very sincere and extraordinary in his work. 

Shaleen Malhotra as Special Agent Karan Shergill

A disciplined and hardworking agent who believes nothing should be taken lightly in ones life. He has his own demons chasing him. He is strong and strict yet compassionate but his compassion is known to only those people who know him personally. The senior in-command of Parakram SAF. His elder brother Major Param Shergill was a martyr in Indian army.

Kaveri Priyam as Dr Monami Mahajan

A young compassionate doctor who wants to achieve things on her own accord. She believes in the theory of breaking and bending rules for a greater good.

Aditya Deshmukh as Special Agent Faizuddin Siddiqui 

Second in-command of Parakram SAF. He is a big time flirt yet one of the best on duty commandos. 

Simple Kaur as Koel Roy 

A nurse by profession and a very secretive person. She is compassionate but masks her feelings under her "I don't give a damn" attitude.

Diljot Chhabra as Special Agent Sanjana Dubey

A rough and tough commando also the third in-command of Parakram SAF. 

Kunal Karan Kapoor as Siddharth Ganju 

A happy go lucky guy who has no ambition in his life. Best friend of Monami.

These are the few main characters and the rest of the characters are as follows:

Mrs. Batra- wife of Col. Batra.

Dilbagh ji- chef at Parakram SAF academy. 

Ustaad Ji- an officer at Parakram SAF.

Dr. Mahajan- Monami's dad.

Mr. Ganju- Sid's dad.

Late Major Dr. Juhi Mahajan- Monami's mom

Late Major Param Shergill- Karan's elder brother

Mrs. Barkha Param Shergill- Wife of Late Major Param Shergill and bhabhi of Karan

Ms. Saumya Shergill- Daughter of Param and Barkha, niece of Karan. They call her as Baby. 

Mr. Nikhil Roy- Koel's son whom she lovingly calls as mendhak. 

Rest of the Recruits:

Bala

Suman ji

Prem ji

Chitra

and many more...