Is this really the end?

Chapter One; The night before.

 "Once again the population of London grows bigger and bigger. Yet there is nothing we can do."

The news producer said as I sat on the sofa eating my dinner. It was crazy though. I know what they say about the population all over the world growing and growing, but I can see it right infront of my eyes. London getting bigger and bigger.

"Can this really be the end of..." Oh. That was weird. Powers gone out. 

"Mum! Powers off!" Mum was in the kitchen clearing up from my little sister Brooklyns' mess she had made.

"Did you hear it?" Mum asked.

"Hear what? Mum, what are you on about?"

"The news producer. The last words before the power went out was 'Can this really be the end of...end of what though?" 

"I dont know mum, I wasn't really listening at that time." I felt around for the torches in the kitchen cupboards."

"MUM! POWER'S GONE!" Mae shouted coming down the stairs. Mae was sixteen, always in her room. Never socalises with Me,Mum and Brooklyn at all.

"WELL. POINTS FOR OBSERVATION MAE. DUHH!" I shouted back.

Me, Mum, Brooklyn and Mae grabbed some torches and went to sit in the living room. Thankfully Brooklyn wasn't scared of the dark. She found it fun.

"Ok, look, Brooklyn needs to go to bed in a second-Mae why dont you take her up and read her a story?" Asked Mum.

"Whatever...!" Mae and Brooklyn went upstairs.

"I dont want to worry you hun, but dont you think it's a bit strange? The TV talking about London getting bigger and bigger and then the power goes out? Straight after that?"

"Mum, it was just a power cut. Im sure we'll find out anything in the morning. I need to go upstairs and try and finish my homework in the dark."

"Ok. N'night."

I walked up the stairs. Could Mum be right? Is London about to fall apart? Hm.

*Little did I know, Mum was right. London was about to fall into one of the worst possible conditions. It's happened so many times before in different countries and now its about to happen in London. Over population.*

Authours notes;

Heeey! Im so sorry I havent been on here in sooooooooo longg! Im so rubbish! Ill try and upload another part to my other two stories today, if not. Stay tuned this week! 

Sorry this is a short chapter.

Bye guyssss! 

himynameisCalli (Caalli1D)