Chapter Two - The warning sound.

I woke up. Eugh another day of school.

"Blu! Wake up!" Brooklyn ran into my room and jumped onto my bed.

"Brook go away! Let me wake up!" She ran out of my room downstairs. Woah. What was that noise? Hm.

I didnt think nothing of it. Just thought my mind was playing tricks on me seens though I had just got up.

"Morning Mum!" I poured myself some orange juice and sat up at the table.

"Hi darling are you ok?"

"Yeah thanks!-Eugh Mum! Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"That noise? It sounded like a horn?"

"No darling, I didnt."

Why was this so annoying! Why was I the only one that could hear that stupid noise!

"Woah!"

I gulped down my orange juice and shoved cereal in my mouth. I ran up the stairs and into my room to get ready. There was the noise again! I walked into Brooklyns' room.

"Brook did you hear that noise? It sounded like a horn?"

"Haha! Your so silly Blu, no!" I walked back into my room. This is so annoying! Surely Im not going mad. AM I?!

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

"Mum! Sam's here! See you later!" I ran down the stairs putting my coat on.

"Ok! See you later! Have a good day!" Mum shouted down the hallway.

I walked outside to meet Sam. Sam was hilarious, one of my bestfriends.

"Alright Sam-EUGH! THAT NOISE!" I clenched my wrists and crouched into a ball. It was so loud and so annoying! Once the noise had stopped I got up to go and see Sam. Oh. He was doing exactly the same thing! I gave him a hug.

"YAY! YOU CAN HEAR IT TO! I'M NOT GOING MAD!" Sam laughed at me as we started to walk to school.

"What?"

"Nevermind".

"It's been so annoying! So you've been hearing it all day?" Sam asked.

"Yep! Brook couldn't hear it, nor Mum!"

Me and Sam were now walking through a part of London where the population was massive there. It was like walking through a busy Underground Station everyday.

"What do you think that noise was all about then? Do you think it was something to do with the power going out last night?"

"I dont know Sam, but I think we should just forget about it. It's probably nothing-".

"What." Sam said.

"The."

"Hell!"

Infront of me and Sam was an over turned bus, millions of people rushing around and no...no please no!

That bus was going to explode, and me and Sam were stood right infront of it...

Authours notes.

HELLO HELLO HELLOOOOO! So once again I apoligise for the short chapter but ooo! The storys unfolding!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Please share this storyyy;)

Teaser-The sound finally stops, but what does that mean?

himynameisCalli (Caalli1D)