Conclusion ( for now)

Writing is different for everyone, we all see things differently or maybe similarly. But, please do not compare yourself to people of other genres. Write what you like, what you want to read and stop trying to write the same things as others. Find your voice, your genre, and flourish. Writing can be a healthy way to cope with problems in every day life, and is a wonderful hobby. Yes, we all want to make a career out of it, but that is something that takes a lot of dedication and hard work to achieve, and most of the time it won't happen over night.

So while you write on here, while you post and share your innermost feelings and thoughts with others, remember to be kind to one another. We are all dealing with something and you never know if that person behind that story you are reading is suffering silently, trying to find a connection with others through their stories.

Take constructive criticism, feedback and opinions even though sometimes you might not agree. But do not accept hate and bullying. People who do that are hurting and want to take it out on other people that they cannot see online, and it is wrong. Just delete their comments, messages and block them if need be.

Talk to your readers, reply to their comments and just enjoy watching them read your stories. I know I love watching the notifications pop up when someone votes for a chapter. I watch them as they navigate through my book and wonder what they are thinking, how they feel about specific parts and if they enjoy it.

If you have any questions, leave them here and I will make a Q&A answering what I can, and you never know who will benefit from you asking when they can't. There are no stupid questions when you are trying to learn and better yourselves, and do not ever let anyone make you feel as such.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope some of this helps. Good luck writing and I hope to read some of the amazing things you guys come up with in the future.

Till we meet again.