CHAPTER 3.

* hey. *

---

You woke up on the cold floor, you flinched before getting up. rubbing your head. you remembered, weren't you just a latex a minute ago? what happened? you looked at the save box, it must of been because of that...

--

you went into one of the rooms, it showing about... 6 white latexes you saw in the previous room? luckily you were being blocked by the few boxes shielding the entrance.

you thought, '' i shouldn't stay in this room any longer, i can become one of them possibly. ''

--

you soon left the room, heading into the different room. there was only 2 of those slimy things, there was also a paper star. your gonna go get it.

--

you made it barely made it out of there, the slimy thing almost latched onto your foot. you closed the door before it could. sadly that paper star didn't even mean anything. sad.

you went to go into the next room, but you needed a code. shit.

--

you looked everywhere, you finally found to code. 0749.

--

you inserted it into the code box, the door soon opening revealing a latex with legs.

' AAAAAAAAAAAA! '

you screamed. terrified. 

-- you ran for your life. --

run.

                                                                        run.

                       run.

                                                                                                                      RUN.

--

another latex jumped out the tipped over box, your legs cant keep this up any longer. but you had to get out of here before you become it.

--

run.

                                       run.

                                                                                                                     run.

                RUN.

--

you slammed that door closed, gasping up heavy breathes. your legs are trembling. you sled down on the floor. 

'' god...this place is crazy...''

--

END.