Chapter 1

A/N: hello lovely peeps! Hope you enjoy this fanfic as much as i enjoyed writing it!: D and yes the above pic is my drawing and I just posted it because I like to imagine myself as her when i read this fanfic XD... anyways enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

I jolted awake in a pool of sweat....

I sat up straight in my bed, panting, "Y/N, you are okay, you are alone..."

I placed my head in my hands as my eyes started getting wet.... Why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this shit?

I laid back in my bed tossing and turning, but unable to sleep as the memories from last night came flooding back....

FLASHBACK:

"My trunk's all ready, great job Y/N.", I smiled when suddenly I heard a bang from Draco's room.

I walked towards his room to check up on him.

"Father, you have to tell me! You can't do this to me!"

I gasped- are Draco and Lucius fighting?

I started eavesdropping knowing that I wasn't allowed to do this and that I would have to suffer a severe punishment if I were to get caught.

"Draco! Don't you dare raise your voice at your father!", Narcissa cried.

"Sorry... father", Draco sighed, "But please tell me, I wanna know... please don't keep me in the dark..."

"Draco, there is nothing for you to know now, we will tell you everything once-"

The rest of the conversation was a blur as I felt something fell on my shoulders. I quickly placed my hand on my mouth to stop myself from screaming and was quite relieved to find out it was a stupid spider. I shook it away and started listening to their conversation again.

"So, the Dark lord is back?", Draco asked.

"Yes, the dark lord is back.", Lucius answered.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth before I could stop it... shit! Run!

I started heading towards my room quickly while the earlier conversation was running on my mind.... They were so calm talking about it. Does the incident at the Quidditch World Cup has to do something with Lucius as well? Oh no.... Am I living amongst some murderers??

"Y/N!", Lucius screamed.

I stopped in my tracks immediately. There is no use in running anymore...I am so dead today... Merlin, save me please...

I turned around slowly and said, "I-I was just...passing by, Mr. Malfoy... I didn't hear anything-", but was cut off as Lucius roared into laughter, "Passing by? Sure sure. But didn't hear anything? I am not quite sure about that."

Fuck.

I started tearing up as I got on my knees, "I won't tell anyone! Please! Please let me go!"

I started screeching in pain as he pulled me up by my hair, "You useless bitch! You fool! Think before you eavesdrop next time, will you?"

"I-I won't... do it again, I promise!", I pleaded.

He let go of me and for a moment I thought I was forgiven. But I was wrong... so wrong...

Lucius smirked, "Draco! What do you think we should do with her?"

Draco sneered, "What else father? A severe punishment for a disobedient slave of course."

Lucius gave off a wicked grin, "Well said, Draco. Now... now Y/N, let's see... hmm.... Ah yes, I have just the perfect punishment for you."

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and nodded, "Yes Master Draco and Mr. Malfoy, I will go clean up the whole manor before I wash the dishes and mow the lawn and-"

"No, no I have even a better punishment than this! Now, stand still.", Lucius smirked.

I gave him a puzzled look.... What?

He muttered something under his breath before waving his wand at me.

Before I knew it, I was already curled up on the floor, screaming in agony... I felt like I was stabbed... the pain is unbearable.....

"S-stop! Please!", I said, mustering all the courage I had left....

He stopped, laughing, "I was having so much fun! One more time okay?"

"No! No please.... please....", I begged.

"Draco? Should I or should I not?", he asked.

I turned my head towards Draco... but what I saw was totally unexpected... Draco was staring into my eyes... he was not enjoying it... he doesn't have the same wicked smile plastered on his face whenever he would watch me suffer... he looked almost sad and guilty...?

"Father, I think you should stop. She had been starved since morning and if you keep on doing it, she might be seriously injured. What I mean is, she won't be able to do our chores and I m sure she has learnt her lesson.", he said, looking away from me.

Lucius rolled his eyes as he came towards me and pulled me up harshly by my hands. My knees are too weak to stand... I know I would have fallen back to the ground if he wasn't holding my arms.

"You fool! I am only letting you go this time because Draco is right. Next time, you pull a stunt like this, you will be dead. Understood?", he spat.

Dying sounds better than living in his hellhole with monsters like you.

I nodded, "Yes, Mr. Malfoy and master Draco... this won't happen again."

"Good", he said letting go of me. I stumbled a bit before I found my balance and hang my head low waiting for them to head towards their rooms.

Draco was the last to leave... but before he did, he stood there, staring at me again, before he shook his head and went back to his room.

Weird.

PRESENT TIME:
That was the first time I had suffered from a harsh punishment like this... normally I was told to do work the whole day like polishing their shoes, washing the dishes, mowing the lawn, washing the clothes, cleaning the whole manor, and many more while I was starved the whole day.... not given anything to eat, not even a little piece of
bread... sometimes, physically abused too by Lucius fucking Malfoy...

But now, I couldn't stop wondering what was the spell he used last night? I have never heard of it before.

You must be so confused why am I stuck here right? Let me tell you a story... A story that no one knows... a story these monsters have hidden from the outside world about all the terrible things that takes place in this manor.... A story about Y/N.