Chapter 4

Y/N's POV:
It was a shock to the Golden trio that Cedric and I were dating especially Harry, I don't know why but he has been acting so weird around me lately..

Two days later, we are here seated quietly at the DADA class with Moody.
I am quite nervous honestly... this man gives me chills for some reasons...

"So do any of you know which curses are most heavily punished by wizarding world?"

I could see several hands rose up including Ron's and Hermione's.

As Moody pointed his wand towards Ron, he stood up, "Er, my dad told me about one... the Imperius Curse or something?"

Moody nodded as he caught one spider from a jar and made him tap dance by muttering 'Imperio!'

Damn... you force someone to do something they don't wanna? That's cruel...

After a while, he asked, "Anyone else know any other illegal curse?"

To my surprise, Neville raised his hand. When Moody nodded, he replied, "The Cruciatus Curse."

Moody pointed his wand towards the spider and muttered, 'Crucio!' And at once the spider's leg bend upon his body and jerk very violently.

And that's when the realization hit me... that night, Lucius used Crucio on me, an illegal curse, a unforgivable curse...

I could feel my body shaking out of fear, remembering the horrible feeling from that night....

"Stop it!", I screamed.

The whole class was staring at me. I shook my head and sat up straighter in my seat, turning my gaze to the front when I realized Neville's knuckles had also turned white...

As I felt a sharp pain on my palm, I glanced at it which was bleeding... I might have sunk my nails in my palms earlier....

"Okay, so who can tell me the last one?", Moody looked around the class and immediately pointed his hand towards Hermione.

"Avada Kedavra.", she whispered.

Moody gave a slight smile, "Ah yes, the killing curse, most deadly of them all."

"Avada Kedavra!", he roared.

Everything happened so fast; there was a green light and the spider.... Laid motionless....

I glanced at Harry and as expected, he looked almost numb... he must be thinking about his parents... oh Harry, I wish I could hug you right now....

"Now these three curses are known as the unforgivable curses, use them and you will gain a ticket to Azkaban. Now take out your quills and copy them down."
*************
No one's POV:
Some days later:

"And all the hufflepuffs are talking about Diggory!", Seamus said.

"Speak of the devil.", Harry said through his gritted teeth.

Cedric and Y/N entered the Great Hall arguing about something.
As they walked towards the Golden Trio, Hermione asked them what's wrong.

Y/N sighed, "Hermione... Cedric is going to put his name in the goblet of fire."

Cedric kissed Y/N's cheek, "Baby, you know I really wanna take part in this. Please don't be sad, you should be supporting me."

She gave him a weak smile, "Of course I support you for what you wanna do but Ced, it's just.... I am scared... you heard what the professors said right? It's deadly... I am just worried for you."

He laughed, "I am anything, but weak! I am gonna win this trust me."

He walked towards the goblet to put his name after he kissed Y/N on her lips.