[ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜][𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕]

[ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜][𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕]

"Guess we're going to Maccas. I like you kid; we should be friends." The driver remarked. You crossed your arms and smirked at the asshole next to you. (A/N- Anyone else want to get kidnapped now? 😂) Your new friend drove the car into the McDonalds drive-through. "Ok kid, what are you getting, I'll pay." He asked, rolling down the window so you could see the menu board. "Nuggies and a (Drink of choice) please and thank you." You said with a smile. He nodded and put up the window before driving forward to order.

You hit away grumpy's hand as he tried to take away the food your new friend was giving you. You took a sip of your drink and passed the driver a chicken nugget. He smiled and took it. You smiled back at him, glad your plan had worked as now the McDonald's employee knew you were in danger. While the driver had been ordering at the window, you had given the employee a sign that told them that you didn't know them.

The car suddenly thrust forwards, sending your head slamming against the head rest. You looked out the back window and saw the police trailing you. He turned a harsh corner into an alley and sent you flying against grumpy. Grumpy grabbed your shoulders to stop your head from hitting the window and pushed you back in place. You were now panicking inside at the guy on the other side of you began shooting out the window at the police car's windscreen; shattering it.

You didn't see grumpy stab you with a tranquiliser util it was too late. Almost instantly you collapsed, slumping into the seat. The car kept turning corners and speeding through the wide alleyway, eventually losing the police cars. When the driver eventually pulled up next to a warehouse, he looked back to see you out-cold and blood drizzling down your arm. He got out, along with everyone else, and picked you up, carrying you inside and lying you on the tiny cold bed inside the cell. He put a bandage over the needle hole, walked out and closed the door behind him.

Suga's Pov

Y/N had been taken. She was gone. I had been right outside and yet I hadn't been able to stop her being kidnapped. Daichi and Asahi tried to comfort me, but it wasn't really helping. I don't know how we'll tell Kiyoko, but I knew I had to be the one to do it. I called her and asked to meet at Coach Ukai's shop, as well as letting him know we would be coming there and that I needed to talk to him too.

I got there and immediately went to find the coach so I could let him know I had arrived. "Suga?"

"Yeah it's me, can we still talk? Kiyoko's coming too."

"Yeah, that's fine. As soon as she gets here, flip the sign on the door to closed and yell out to me."

"Yes sir."

I went and sat down at a table near the door, watching and waiting for Kiyoko to arrive. The door opened with a jingle and she walked in. I stood up and flipped the sign behind her before calling out to Ukai. He came out nodded and sat down at the table with us.

"I... I have something to tell you both." I said fumbling with my fingers. "Y/N... Y/N was kidnapped..." Kiyoko burst into tears and the new and Ukai looked completely shocked. I looked down, holding my own tears back. "I'm sorry Kiyoko, I really am." Suga whispered.