Joyride

Juliet's POV:
I woke up to shawn kissing my temple. Then something started to lick me. "Shawn are you liking me?" I said not opening my eyes. "Nope I kissed you" he said. I could tell he smirked. "Pineapple" I said and opened my eyes I grabbed him and put im in my arms, then shawn put me in his. "This is so perfect" I said. "Your so perfect" Shawn said. "You only want in my pants" I said back. "You not wearing pants" he said. I was wearing his shirt. I was long to my knees. "Two Shea" I said and looked at my clock "I have to get ready for work." I said getting up. "Wait!" Shawn said alarmingly. "What!" I said back. "Give me a kiss" he said. I gave him a peck and went into the bathroom. I secretly grabbed pineapple.

Shawn's pov:
I got dressed well jules took a shower. I put on a burgundy shirt and some jeans with a leather jacket. Then jules walked out of the shower, pineapple walking all wet onto the floor. "Why is pineapple wet?" I said even though I knew the answer. "We may have showered together" she said back. I picked him up to my face. "Now listen here pineapple, that is my woman and only my woman. So don't be playing any tricks you got that?! Cuz I love her and she's knows it" I said I moved my head to the side to see jules in skinny jeans and a black blazer, smiling at me. "Your mine" I said. "I know" she said and walked down stairs. "You coming" she yelled. "Yep" I said and ran down the stairs, I picked her up bride style and took her out the door closing it behind me. "Shawn what are you doing?" She said laughing I placed her in front of my motorcycle. "I'm driving you today" I said, I did up her helmet. I got on she got on immediately she held on. "I thought you weren't afraid anymore" I said "I'm not" she said and I got it. This was how I wanted it to be. I heard a bark. "Jules did you just bark" I asked "nope" she said hiding her purse. "You brought pineapple didn't you" I said. "We can't leave him at home he's to young. "Okay just hold on" I said. "I will" she said. She held me tight, I love feeling her around me it was so amazing. This is how I wanted it to be.

Forever...