Surpise!

Juliet's POV:
I drove to the SBPD, I had a urgent call from Vic. I walked up the steps and into the office. It was maybe 5:30 and I didn't know what was up. All the lights were off. I grabbed my gun and held my finger on the trigger ready. All the lights came on and all I heard were people yelling "surprise!". "You guys almost gave me a heart attack I had discharged my pistol" I said to Vic. "Well that just shows how much of a great detective you are" she said back to me with a smile. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Guess who" the man said I knew who he was, Shawn. "Umm...let's see Shawn?" I said sarcastically. "Maybe he said and kissed my cheek "happy 29th birthday baby" he said to me "and I think you dropped this." He said and handed me a brochure and plane tickets. "What is this?!" I asked him excitedly. "A 1 week stay for me and you in Cuba" he said back and kissed me. "Ok so we have some people who would like to say some words about Juliet" Gus said. "First Carlton Lassiter" Gus said, lassie walked onstage. God I really need to stop calling him that. "So O'hara has been my partner for two years and not once has she let me down, she always there at the right moment and always RSVPs for my invitations to shut it. She is one of the best detectives I have ever gotten to associate with and she give detectives a good name. So happy birthday Partner" Lassiter said as he raised his glass. "Next we have chief Vic" Gus said and Vic stood up. "Juliet O'hara serves and protects our city everyday, but she is more than detective. She is a independent woman, she is loyal, brave and most certainly trust worthy and honest. I can honestly say i am proud to say that this woman is my friend. To you Juliet." Vic said as she said Down. "And last we have Shawn spencer" Gus said, he let go of my hand to say what he wished. "Iv known Jules for 2 years, and iv been dating her for 2 months and I can say that those times in my life have been the best years of my life because I have been blessed with the angel that is Juliet Lynn O'hara. She makes me feel safe and that's not just because she carries a gun but because wherever she is, is where home is I would follow that woman anywhere because a man follows a woman when he truly loves her and I really do. Juliet is the most beautiful, honest, kind, caring, lovable, sweet and trustworthy person you shall every meet and yes I just said shall, I love you Juliet and that will never change" he said I was in tears, he ran to me don't cry. "I'm crying because I'm happy, because I'm so blessed to have all of you here with me and all you kind words makes me feel like this is my home and were I belong so thank you!" I said everyone got in for a group hug. They enjoyed the rest of there night and Shawn took me home. We stood in the door frame. "I think your swell" he said to me "me to you" he said then kissed me her carried me bride style to bed and i fell asleep in his tight warm grasp.

I love you...